Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

interesting ZEN - I would put a 1 where you have 3 and the 3 where you have 5 - I use them a bit but there are not a panacea.

the earlier drop from 235 to 190 was brutal but I still don't see why there wouldn't be another leg up this afternoon, because this is a part of the "normal" accumulation phase.

of course there could also be a dislocation and the price could drop below 140 - that sometimes happens, but I would still favour a pop up from around 210 to 310

either way someone will get screwed and that's what it's all about at the end of the day ;)

What about Elliott waves? Is this ABC correction at the moment?
unless there are some curveballs...

Just another perspective...

"Shall i go through the line or bounce off it? Yes! No! Yes! No! Yes! No!":D

Attachments

• eurusd200312.jpg
    eurusd200312.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 108
What a cr@p week so far. mostly stuck in abnormally tight ranges, maybe an occasional move up or down then back to tight range for the remainder of the day. Really sucks for trading.

/rant

Peter

I like this ZEN but if your stop gets whacked then I think the euro will start to turn bearish again (because your stop is at a key level around 187). If that does happen I'll start looking to sell rallies from tomorrow...

If your stop level doesn't get whacked then I'll be getting long a bit later, probably around 220 - I think it's better to get the timing right than getting the best possible price on the pullback - but that's just me and 200 could be a very good level for you :)

P.S. It does look a bit heavy on the pullback, but things can change quickly!

Added at 1.3195 - stop at 1.3188

Here are the soccer results:

Pete/Pat 1 ZEN/C6 0

well done- looking to sell rallies from tomorrow... no damage done today, just a silly -14

Here are the soccer results:

Pete/Pat 1 ZEN/C6 0

well done- looking to sell rallies from tomorrow... no damage done today, just a silly -14

lol
Certainly wasn't easy. Lately I've been sweating more just by watching my trades than from working out. :LOL:

Peter