The entry point is looking nailed on,just hope it holds up now

Attachments

• 2012-03-19_1436.png
    2012-03-19_1436.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 112
CANCELLED

Order to sell eur/usd at 1.3139 with stop at 1.3172
If it goes above 1.3172 - I'll cancel it

Based on what has happened this morning I would be more inclined to be a buyer if I can get 1.3120. Any move down will most likely be a stop hunt.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 19 14.42.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 19 14.42.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 134
Obvioulsy if it goes from here, then I do not get the price, so no trade (as I do not want to be chasing this).

Ha, just seen the price: no good then.

I don't get it - price was stuck in 20 points range for 5 hours and then goes 40 points in 10 minutes.:rolleyes:
I couldn't see any important events today?

Whatever the reason - I cancelled the order and won't be trading till tomorrow - simple.:)

I don't get it - price was stuck in 20 points range for 5 hours and then goes 40 points in 10 minutes.:rolleyes:
I couldn't see any important events today?

Whatever the reason - I cancelled the order and won't be trading till tomorrow - simple.:)

There is always a reason, had to wait till the US boys were out to play. No major buyers or sellers about this morning, but that does not mean there were no positions being taken.

I posted on another thread this morning about being in a range for the morning session and then moving higher later on. The only disappointing factor was that I did not get my price. But thats trading for you! The trades will still be here tomorrow and the day after.

Like you say; best to wait it out. Come back later.

I posted on another thread this morning about being in a range for the morning session and then moving higher later on. The only disappointing factor was that I did not get my price.

No need to be disappointed at all. You've done good analysis and followed your rules/didn't chase the price.

Excellent discipline(y)

short aud/jpy at 88.54 sl 88.70, could be a nice turn ion the way from this pullback

still short usd/jpy

Attachments

• 2012-03-19_1820.png
    2012-03-19_1820.png
    71 KB · Views: 127
short aud/jpy at 88.54 sl 88.70, could be a nice turn ion the way from this pullback

still short usd/jpy

taken 1/2 off at +13,rest to b/e

this has put me in a very strong position on both my trades. i have taken two 1/2s off with pips in the bag on both trade plus a big winner earlier. ive now got the equivalent of a full trade running for free. Happy days