Live Trades

ok..if i am not sitting in front of screen..then i use options..as i know my max risk no matter what happens..sometimes it pays off..other times it doesn't..but that is trading..depending on what CL does later..i might take a small hit or leave it on a bit longer..risky few days ahead..but..no risk no reward..
Lúidín

good..never give back money..only fools do that
Lúidín

I wouldn't say that Lui – sometimes it's difficult to do it if you expect big moves and trying to stay in a position for some markets. In such cases I tend to leave stops as they are. For some other markets I keep trailing.

For audusd I prefer to move stops all the time as I expect this pair to move nicely (quick & big one way moves) once it starts moving. If it doesn't (from my experience), then it tends to jump with no direction and in such cases I prefer to close my position (with some profit preferably).

closed at 1.30 for $300 profit less commissions of $4.62

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-14-16-42-56_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-14-16-42-56_1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 109
I wouldn't say that Lui – sometimes it's difficult to do it if you expect big moves and trying to stay in a position for some markets. In such cases I tend to leave stops as they are. For some other markets I keep trailing.

For audusd I prefer to move stops all the time as I expect this pair to move nicely (quick & big one way moves) once it starts moving. If it doesn't (from my experience), then it tends to jump with no direction and in such cases I prefer to close my position (with some profit preferably).

I see..well..I myself did the same thing today..did not trail my option trade when in profit..but i am painting a radiator and getting floor ready for a new carpet :)

Lúidín

eur.usd might have hit a fib retracement..which might have some auto traders buying..only time will tell
Lúidín

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-11-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-11-17.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 105
eur.usd might have hit a fib retracement..which might have some auto traders buying..only time will tell
Lúidín

I don't know Lui - I was thinking if it drops to around 1.0990 to close it (unless it goes mad before that)