Live Trades

i would watch for a bounce as it is close to that fib..hard without a few charts to try and see the big picture..reason i use options when on mobile phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-27-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-27-21.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 91
Talking about mad - oil, gold and such things are mad imo (intraday moves).

How you doing with CL Lui? Is that oil?

i would watch for a bounce as it is close to that fib..hard without a few charts to try and see the big picture..reason i use options when on mobile phone

I'm looking at this and waiting to see what happens

Attachments

• eu 2.JPG
    eu 2.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 119
yes..crude..very risky..have 1 left..40 call expiring tmrw..paid 0.08 so not too worried..up $350 so far on crude this week..also have expiring shares this week in DNR..call at 3.00..a rally in crude might see DNR moving up..i don't want to overtrade in one instrument..risky..better to diversify a bit

I'm looking at this and waiting to see what happens
i think trendlines are fine..but also better to look at multi timeframe charts to see what big players are doing..can be hard at times..but more things line up the better..lower risk

even number..near fib..could go either way of course..no one knows for sure..but i would be looking for longs for now..until it makes a 1 to 1

I don't know if it's going to turn around when NY opens, otherwise I would have left it open (I liked that line break - looked promising)

golden rule..never listen to anyone else..make your own decisions..good and bad..keep trading with small risk and make more money than you lose

btw..it is very easy reenter after exiting..just look at 1 min s&r..as you will see the start of a move better on the lower timeframe..just my opinion of course

golden rule..never listen to anyone else..make your own decisions..good and bad..keep trading with small risk and make more money than you lose

btw..it is very easy reenter after exiting..just look at 1 min s&r..as you will see the start of a move better on the lower timeframe..just my opinion of course

Usually I don't, unless there is an expert near by.

I wouldn't re-enter at this time of day. Anyway I had enough of trading for today and I leave it for tomorrow. Trade well

i would chance a long here on eur.usd with tight stop

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-15-12-36-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-15-12-36-55.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 197
told you MR..never listen to anyone else..it will just cost you money..and i speak from experience..always do your own thing..let others say whatever they like..but it is your money..not theirs
that said..u could have easily shorted again and made some more money:)
Lúidín

filled on 5 x VXX calls..max risk $200 plus commissions of $2.11..cheap for 5 calls
gtc sell order in @ 2.00..lets see what happens tmrw

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-15-21-13-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-15-21-13-45.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited: