Live Trades

i will actually hold my crude oil put a little longer..that spike up caught me..will see what happens ltr

That is not an answer. That is so typical. You can spout b.s. without any real trades to back it up. Mr. thin cap.

Where is that thread you were talking about?

I dont have to trade this afternoon do i ? You have big mouth Mr martingale , you thought futures contracts cant be closed b4 expiration date because they are "locked in" , same goes for European style options as well cant be closed b4 expiration day , you thought exercising options means closing options positions no difference between exercising and closing an option , you are clu@less you think you can buy and short the same stock simultaneously - physical not just cfds - in the same account ! And the list goes on and on ... :rolleyes:

I dont have to trade this afternoon do i ? You have big mouth Mr martingale , you thought futures contracts cant be closed b4 expiration date because they are "locked in" , same goes for European style options as well cant be closed b4 expiration day , you thought exercising options means closing options positions no difference between exercising and closing an option , you are clu@less you think you can buy and short the same stock simultaneously - physical not just cfds - in the same account ! And the list goes on and on ... :rolleyes:

You are going to keep running with that. It is all you have. Shall I requote here our conversation from journey through the basement.

European style options are by definition locked in. Definitions not always the be-all-end-all of things.

I ask question to you not because I do not know them, but because you communicate very poorly. You should be more precise in your writing.

Last edited:
You are going to keep running with that. It is all you have. Shall I requote here our conversation from journey through the basement.

European style options are by definition locked in. That is not always the be-all-end-all of things.

You are the clueless one. I ask question to you not because I do not know them, but because you communicate very poorly. You should be more precise in your writing.

Do you know how to close a position ?

It is ironic that you are calling me a big mouth when you are the one following me around all these forums posting garbage comebacks.

Post live trades or leave.

filled

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-04-16-24-31_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-04-16-24-31_1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 92
***in phone..missed the iwm trade..not gona chase though..will see what develops

***in phone..missed the iwm trade..not gona chase though..will see what develops

How does the market look to you Luidin? Have you mostly been in short positions because of the Shanghai selloff?

The IB mobile app can sometimes be difficult to use. The settings for the mobile app are different than the settings for the desktop version.

How does the market look to you Luidin? Have you mostly been in short positions because of the Shanghai selloff?

is that what happened:)

i react to what is happening..filled on iwm call

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-04-17-38-49_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-04-17-38-49_1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 129
the SPX 30 min is looking good for more up..lets see what actually happens

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-04-17-45-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-04-17-45-28.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 116
the SPX 30 min is looking good for more up..lets see what actually happens

I don't know Lui. I don't trade it, but it doesn't look as if it's moving up lately. It made a higher low though:rolleyes:

Wouldn't buy it unless if it can stay above 2000

Attachments

• sp.JPG
    sp.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 139