Best Thread Live Cable Trading

I don't think there's too much down here so I think the pound's up to end of day.

I think we can expect one more spike down before Cable launches higher because I've lost patience and put in a tight stop LOL

Despite above consensus numbers, the Pound is still strong. I am still short from 680 with a stop at 710, but, Im begining to think that the turn may not come. Still, patience is a virtue and all that!

seems it will have to be tomorrow but we will still need to be close after todays US sesh the 752 would be right on the money

Is it too dangerous to short the 8710 fig !!?

I said this blind actually as I was away from my computer ! I do not have any figure near 8710 !

Last edited:
I see, my preference would be a long from 683 with a tight stop if I was daytrading it

Short 749, 10 lots Stop 779, Target..ahem...632. Optimism is my middle name

zuke said:
Short 749, 10 lots Stop 779, Target..ahem...632. Optimism is my middle name

Well I have vacuum levels at 8560 and 8820, that's not very helpful is it.??!..I prefer the contra on the swiss though, its cleaner and better r/r for my liking...

interesting numbers, one is 1 pip from mine, so far a happy bunny here with price printed today

dc2000 said:
will be back later to post re Fridays questions that I missed

Looking forward to it and well done on today's numbers, frightfully accurate! There is another chap on these boards whose predictions are spectacularly spooky and 100% spot on but he does not come close to your level ime; does not trade SpotFX (toughest market imo) and he forecasts printed charts.

Last edited:
Yes I'm reading those threads too ! He really is the don (obviously as well as you DC ;) )

Some great arguments among the greats too, if only I was qualified enough to get involved. I'll just sit and read and learn though.

good trading all, have we seen the top here for a little while now ? Back down to 8550 ?