Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Offshore Trader said:
This should really be down to 8320/30 area now it has broken the Asian base

Or maybe not.......it seems in my experience that the first move of the European session is very often a false move, with the true daily trend in the opposite direction. Do you think this is a common occurence or is my memory just being clouded by the events of yesterday and today?

Mrng peeps
478 stop Zuke?? fat finger or still asleep?

memory is clouded offshore its only 1 in 3 but then thats what the move is supposed to do

What's your take on all this DC? USD seems to be struggling against other currencies and only the Uk figs brought Cable down. Are you still looking for 8320 or do you think we are on our way to 8530

Morning all,

Today's VEBO orders:

BUY stop: 8428.4
SL: 8361.8
TP: 8578.4

SELL stop:8351.2
SL: 8417.8
TP: 8198.2

Long atm....switch to short looking likely.

dc2000 said:
Mrng peeps
478 stop Zuke?? fat finger or still asleep?

memory is clouded offshore its only 1 in 3 but then thats what the move is supposed to do

Fat head I think DC!! Thought I was onto a winner when it sprinted up to the daily high....and then prompted shot down to 400 within seconds!!

for now I am remaining short cable only a move above 464 in the next few hours would have me look again, I am looking for 320 as a profit target today and a bit of a bounce around later the turn will be slightly lower at 293 and should come in the Asian sesh and tomorrow am

forgot to add we should bounce off yesterdays low in the next hour

I would expect the price to hold and bounce around the 402 / 415 mark in the next hour and provide a 420 entry after 1:30pm

for a second there I thought my old feeble mind had missed something but then I realised I was just paranoid

Glyn to win!

...his site (trading-strategies.com) seems to be doing well and he's recently launched a spread betting investment club style service, which looks interesting. Sorely missed about these boards nowadays.

ChowClown said:
Morning all,

Today's VEBO orders:

BUY stop: 8428.4
SL: 8361.8
TP: 8578.4

SELL stop:8351.2
SL: 8417.8
TP: 8198.2

Long atm....switch to short looking likely.
4pm exit @8425.4 (-3)