Best Thread Live Cable Trading

L63 stopped out at 57: -7 total: +46

Went double short at 57 target 18 sl 70 (Frankfort's in and they like a good short ride)

Will be adjusting my stop soon as it hits +5 and trail it, then go single long to 60-65 (same trailing stop, no limit in case it decides to go through 9100)

PS DMI Sys sounding short entry (whipsaw, meh!)

closed S57 at 27: +30 total: +76

Waiting to see if it bottoms out here, else I have my double long at 08. If it does bottom out here, putting in a long entry at 40, target 60-65

long at 22 sl 04 limit 66 (nice to have Pivot and big fig so close to each other to offer support)

PS moved sl to 15

Moved sl to b/e, taking out limit, trailing sl instead. When sl gets hit, reverse for Big Ben down, else it's a Big Ben up (stop hunting)

Question now: do we slide down the 15min Bollis past pivot or will it hold up once more?

edited to add: trailing stop at 10pips

marmoset said:
And that all bleary-eyed, with nary 3h15min of sleep *where's my cuppa coffee?* :cheesy:

.... imagine what will happen once you've had some caffine down you. ;) ;)

double long 08 filled, taking out limit, initial sl 78, will trail soon as it gets past +10

s37 stop at 18

stopped out of s37 at 19 (made a mistake, wanting to put it to 17 I put it at 19, oh well, one pip for the house :p): +18, total +109

moved sl on long 08 to b/e

marmoset said:
stopped out of s37 at 19 (made a mistake, wanting to put it to 17 I put it at 19, oh well, one pip for the house :p): +18, total +109

moved sl on long 08 to b/e

which broker do you use? that allows 2way trading

marmoset said:
Right, London, you have permission for lift-off! :D

Well My prediction for the 9000 after big ben was wrong......what a mess.......
I am waiting for a bit and then will remove my longs any suggestions anybody :rolleyes:

coolTrader said:
which broker do you use? that allows 2way trading

CMS, or any broker that allows hedging, think GFT also has it, IIRC (demo-traded their cool platform a while ago).

Trailing sl at 20

Last edited:
rav700 said:
Well My prediction for the 9000 after big ben was wrong......what a mess.......
I am waiting for a bit and then will remove my longs any suggestions anybody :rolleyes:

Big Ben's only getting started... I'd trail the stoplosses on those longs, like 15pips below current rate (keep spread in mind!)