Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Thumbtwiddling time again, time for a nap

L56, sl at 39 limit at 95 (where S91 kicks in down to 61)

elbart said:
2pm TIC Report should be $ negative -

hmm yes.. This is exactly what the market did last week after unemployment did a deeeeeeeeeeeeep flag and broke out. But on the news during the asia session it was said selling was triggered on the Eur due to fear of LARGE orders sitting at 1.3... was that you marmoset :cheesy:

It does not seem to be breaking up yet though good for scalping safe to buy at bottom now..

coolTrader said:
hmm yes.. This is exactly what the market did last week after unemployment did a deeeeeeeeeeeeep flag and broke out. But on the news during the asia session it was said selling was triggered on the Eur due to fear of LARGE orders sitting at 1.3... was that you marmoset :cheesy:

It does not seem to be breaking up yet though good for scalping safe to buy at bottom now..

Like in that rap song: "Wasn't me!" :p

stopped out of L56 at 36: -20 total +92

long again at 39, limit 66

Asian Range - Cable and Euro 5 minute chart

Overnight ranges - 5 minute charts

Attachments

• 15euro.JPG
    15euro.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 155
  • euro15.JPG
    euro15.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 135
Back from nap...

L39 stopped out at 02: -37
S91 stopped out at 11: -20
total: 92-37-20: +35 Expensive nap :(

Went long at 09 limit 44 sl 79
Entry long at 44 limit 64 sl 29

marmoset said:
Back from nap...

L39 stopped out at 02: -37
S91 stopped out at 11: -20
total: 92-37-20: +35 Expensive nap :(

Went long at 09 limit 44 sl 79
Entry long at 44 limit 64 sl 29

... I'm sure you'll make them up. I'm still looking to go long at anytime. :)

I am getting a vacuum zone alert at 8861 on cable, in my experience these are high probabilty counter trend trades that usually hit the zone.
Entry and SL are discretionary.

TheBramble said:
If I can take you back to 07:01 GMT today:-

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=253074&postcount=6334

There certainly was significant activity. Having said that, the action was certainly tradeable, but the volatility (twitches on the moves up and down) wasn't that remarkable.

Check out the levels I quoted though. Pretty tight. (preen preen).

I only caught the first ride up to 9000 after it retested the 8884 level at 08:50. But I did ride it back down to 8884 again, so a useful 70pips up and 80 down.

Friday is not normally a trading day for me, but this was too clear a signal to miss. Looks like I could have done the same trip again this afternoon, but it's warm and sunny and a man's mind turns to other things....

Hi The Bramble,

Missed your daily AM S/R cluster analysis, do you trade FX on mondays?
I ask because most traders tend not to play monday mornings on account of it being renowned for tight and congestive ranges...today being an exception ofcourse...

Has anyone noticed how it trades sidwards, drops to the next level, trades sidewards, drops to the next level.....etc ... could still mean that 50% retracement fibo is possibly still on the cards if it does not break the pattern.

elbart said:
Has anyone noticed how it trades sidwards, drops to the next level, trades sidewards, drops to the next level.....etc ... could still mean that 50% retracement fibo is possibly still on the cards if it does not break the pattern.

Yep, that should have warned me to keep the sl tight, but I was off in Dreamland...

Anyway, moved sl on L09 to b/e

smbtnt said:
I am getting a vacuum zone alert at 8861 on cable, in my experience these are high probabilty counter trend trades that usually hit the zone.
Entry and SL are discretionary.

I think anything above this level will be my long entry.

Ooookay, L09 closed at 44 for +35: total +70
L44 filled, limit 64, sl 29
entry long 08 lim 43 sl 78 re-inserted