Best Thread Live Cable Trading

rav700 said:
I think you might have to move your stop just in case there is a spike in tokyo opening.....
Just a thought

Too late, stopped out at 93: -30 Well, at least my guesstimate of 40-50 pips up wasn't off :p

Don't worry, got a long in at 78 to dampen the pain

marmoset said:
Too late, stopped out at 93: -30 Well, at least my guesstimate of 40-50 pips up wasn't off :p

Don't worry, got a long in at 78 to dampen the pain

I am just taking my short order out as well will wait till the t.open first now..

What's your target on 78? mate

Hi all,

out of interest what makes you think that cable will not break through to 1.91... For today pivotis at 22 and R1 is at 1.9024 it seems closer to R1 than pivot to me. Though I am waiting the recalculation at 12 which is a few minutes ;)

The euro has done well aiming straight for 3000 I think that will be filled tonight.....my orders are active tooo :rolleyes:

coolTrader said:
Hi all,

out of interest what makes you think that cable will not break through to 1.91... For today pivotis at 22 and R1 is at 1.9024 it seems closer to R1 than pivot to me. Though I am waiting the recalculation at 12 which is a few minutes ;)

Oh, but break through 9100 it will, no doubt about that. ;)

I expect it to happen in the run-up to Big Ben, or, since it's a Monday, stophunting to the topside.
I've got a double position entry long just waiting for it at 9108 :cheesy:

marmoset said:
Nice going Rav!

S63 filled, target 43, sl 93

Seems it might drop to the 55 but still,have not got my longs in....I am pretty sure that we will be touching the 9000 today mate.....at least 2 attempts..there is nothing stopping at all..but the question is when to get in ......as always..
Thanks
A good start to the week mate....
Best of luck

closed out L44 at 64: +20 total +53 :D

Putting in a short at 64 while I'm at it and off to bed!

taken out short 64 at b/e

30min DMI System on VT Trader sounding long entry signal, so here goes: L63 target 83 for pre-Big Ben run-up.

If I'd had left in the S91, I'd have bagged another thirty pips (woe me of little faith :|)