Best Thread Live Cable Trading

rav700 said:
My order at 31 did not get executed due to an system error...thank lord just
Went long at 16 with a stop 0f 95 last attempt then will get some kip....

happy for you Rav. I DO get my calls wrong :eek:

But as long as at the end of the day the account looks sexier than at the start... :LOL:

Duuuh

I'm really a dolt.

Forgot I got a short at 09. Closed it out at +5. Taking my chances. It moves up, the differential is my gain. If it moves down, I get filled at 91, my risk being 10 pips. :p

*must watch trading screen, not TV* :confused:

OK, platform up again, hedged long with extra long

This is gonna look ugly on tomorrow's daily tally :eek:

marmoset said:
happy for you Rav. I DO get my calls wrong :eek:

But as long as at the end of the day the account looks sexier than at the start... :LOL:
Thats cool I am still up on the day mate is your system up again

Musing: is this how Tokyo tells us "fun's over, time for a SERIOUS correction"?

If so, off into the déja-vu file :cheesy:

,,,, see if it comes back to retest support becomes resiatance at about 1.8611. If it validates it as resistance I will short there.

elbart said:
,,,, see if it comes back to retest support becomes resiatance at about 1.8611. If it validates it as resistance I will short there.

Sound strategy, I'll double my short there (gotta have deep pockets for that kind of play, mind you)

marmoset said:
Sound strategy, I'll double my short there (gotta have deep pockets for that kind of play, mind you)

Thanks mate, I hope it does goes back up, otherwise it's a long way to the bottom, and I'm ready for the ride. :cheesy:

marmoset said:
Musing: is this how Tokyo tells us "fun's over, time for a SERIOUS correction"?

If so, off into the déja-vu file :cheesy:

Marmoset, when is Tokyo most active ?

.... wondering if market will trade sidewards now and begin forming a flag pattern, ready for next drop to S2 or more in the Lon session.

To be honest, I've NEVER seen Tokyo behave like this. 40-50pips swings down and up, yes, 80 straight down, no breather, no. :eek:

Learning a hard lesson here...