Best Thread Live Cable Trading

elbart said:
Thanks mate. :)

Standar behaviour is: spike up at rollover time, wiggle, slowly grind down, move up to near spike.
rest uncertain, either move further up or wiggle sideways. (aka pre-Big Ben)

marmoset said:
trying a tiptoe long here at 76

enhanced tiptoe by taking out a safety short,

Looks like I'm in the worst of situations: my shorts are below my longs (ponder THAT! :eek: )

marmoset said:
enhanced tiptoe by taking out a safety short,

Looks like I'm in the worst of situations: my shorts are below my longs (ponder THAT! :eek: )

,,,, tricky one that mate.

marmoset said:
Standar behaviour is: spike up at rollover time, wiggle, slowly grind down, move up to near spike.
rest uncertain, either move further up or wiggle sideways. (aka pre-Big Ben)

Thanks mate, noted. :)

elbart said:
,,,, tricky one that mate.

yup, a strategy to make small fortunes :cheesy:

out of big ones :eek:

that .5 percent interest rate diff must make a hell of a lot of moolah back in interest-free Japan :rolleyes:

Wow! Them's stubborn sons o' ....

120pips down

Mr Freeze getting cold feet here :confused:

Last edited:
marmoset said:
C'mon, back up to 60, so I can stick another safety hedge in there!

How did go last night mate seems like fomc only affected tokyo :LOL: haha

Last edited:
mark twain uk said:
anyway, enough excitment for one day, time to relax a bit, I will leave my short overnight with the same tight stop loss, good night everybody

Oh, what a lovely morning. Left two large shorts with limits to take profit at 8534 and 8545 and woke up to find them both closed, +146 and +115 pips respectively. I must have been lucky, one of the shorts was on cmc and the price dropped for just a moment to 8533. I was right to within a tick. That's more than lucky! :LOL:

read the rest of the posts, some of you guys got mauled last night, sorry about that, I sure know how it feels

mark twain uk said:
Oh, what a lovely morning. Left two large shorts with limits to take profit at 8534 and 8545 and woke up to find them both closed, +146 and +115 pips respectively. I must have been lucky, one of the shorts was on cmc and the price dropped for just a moment to 8533. I was right to within a tick. That's more than lucky! :LOL:

Well done, you entered in the right direction. :)

Back among the living...

S1 breached with confidence, re-hedging the position (going short), took out a couple of shorts "down there" at a loss, short 8610, 09 and 05

marmoset said:
Bulls and bears battling it out at the Big Figure Corral
I have got my short in @70 mate with no stop is it worth closing my position????