My luck, it'll end up exactly where it started :( 8640

Talk about an anti-climax

Anybody yoyo-ing along?

marmoset said:
My luck, it'll end up exactly where it started :( 8640

Talk about an anti-climax

Anybody yoyo-ing along?

What a b*****y joke......
I am so glad none of my orders got hit...........A waste of time.. I guess there are some that have got lil orders like me(sorry forgot to include myself) and are going up and down the tree like a monkey................. :eek:

0 profit not loss

Got hit - No great losses

Ugly whipsaws all right --- I used mini-lots with good stops - They got me out just in time ---

Look at !!! 1.8700

I'll live to see another day, Cheers!!!!

What is going on just went to get a glass of water and nearly choked my self my order @ 85 has been hit what.?????????????????????

riiiiiight :D That's more like it

closed at 91 long from 30: +61
closed at 92 long from 41: +51

filled: short with limit at 56

Goodbye to you all!!!

It's been fun fellas!! (we'll not for everybody) Great learning experience. Will come back to check this forum frequently. And by the way, I'm from Argentina, so will see you in Germany in a month's time

Cheers!!!!!!

rav700 said:
What is going on just went to get a glass of water and nearly choked my self my order @ 85 has been hit what.?????????????????????

If not on the way up, then surely on the way down, hovered long enough around there.

well, in my extremely humble opinion, until that huge spinning top in the 60 minute chart is taken, either way, whoever goes in is food for a bigger fish.......unless one swims very quickly..............i'd rather stay out of the water.

diegoeg said:
It's been fun fellas!! (we'll not for everybody) Great learning experience. Will come back to check this forum frequently. And by the way, I'm from Argentina, so will see you in Germany in a month's time

Cheers!!!!!!
I'm from Argentina, so will see you in Germany in a month's timeow

How does that work mate???lol whipsaw

marmoset said:
If not on the way up, then surely on the way down, hovered long enough around there.

I think now we are more inclined to see cable move sideways, and if 1.8595 (from support trendline since Feb 06) is not breached, then upward pressure is still likely. :cool:

........ sorry I meant :

I think now we are more inclined to see cable move sideways, and if 1.8595 (from support trendline since May 01 06) is not breached, then upward pressure is still likely. :cool:

Last edited:
rav700 said:
I'm from Argentina, so will see you in Germany in a month's timeow

How does that work mate???lol whipsaw

Football World Cup 2006 when Argentina will be thrashed again by England.