Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Took out my short for +3, +6 and breakeven, closing my longs for +13, +21, +35 to decrease exposure

rav700 said:
I have got my short in @70 mate with no stop is it worth closing my position????

Waiting to see if S1 turns into support and a second candle closing outside of Bollis on 15min. If not, I'll hedge short again for a bounce off of 50

went long at 91, rate holding on entirely too long to go short, bull/bear shoving match

DAMN Server connection probs again, got my request in but no confirmation :(

Ah, back online and filled

Closing long for +19, looking for a bounce off of big figure.

Natch, closed short at b/e

hmm, fifth up candle...

Good to see you back dc, intending to stay for long or just passing by to load up on more booty?

gettin ready for a nice relaxing summer thought I would pop in an see who is still alive

dc2000 said:
one glorious day comming up :D

if ya long that is :LOL:

Went long again.... but real skinny candle there on 15min. OK hedge short, some profit taking ahead

dc2000 said:
Time to sell in may later today and go away

see ya all in Cancun

Expecting a long term top on cable ballpark 8725, hoping my limits get triggered.

easiest option here would be to let it go 645+ then long on the pullback to 625 and take it for 99 pips

just a thought

marmoset said:
Went long again.... but real skinny candle there on 15min. OK hedge short, some profit taking ahead

Everything that I read says a lot of selling is expected yet this day is ..............all over the place