Best Thread Live Cable Trading

trendie said:
I think I am beginnig to understand. :idea:

519 was high ( previous resistance ) on Feb 7th.
492 was high ( previous resistance ) today.

you now take them to be support ??

LOL... Go on then 492 gone, sell it.

Edit:- That came across as a bit sarcy. What I meant was... have you got the nerve to sell it after coming off 100 already ? The analysis says you should.

Hi Trendie
Sorry your way off base those figs are based on todays price only

Its droped a little lower than expected so the 3rd target posted this morning is now out the window for today

dc2000 said:
Hi Trendie
Sorry your way off base those figs are based on todays price only

Its droped a little lower than expected so the 3rd target posted this morning is now out the window for today

okely-dokely neighbourly-deighbourly.
back to the drawing board. :rolleyes:

FetteredChinos said:
right,...am in with another long posn...

a slow drift up from here would do me nicely.

Well, you can't win them all... Have a nice weekend.

zuke said:
Im actually biased long and have a small LONG from 436 with a 30 pip stop and 50 pip target

I fired and forgot with a 536 limit so +100 pips for the day :LOL: a very nice end to the week :rolleyes:

Kaffee said:
Please no.... tell me it ain't so, tell me you haven't let another wad drift away .........

lol, no not quite..

it doesnt matter where it closes, as long at it closes above where i entered.. such is the beauty of digi options..

i have a raft of entries at 1.7430-1.7470. so a close above 1.7470 and they all pay off.

if not, then damage is limited. to the cost of them.

im experimenting with this way of trading.... just trading the bigger picture, and not worrying about 50pips here or there..

FetteredChinos said:
lol, no not quite..

it doesnt matter where it closes, as long at it closes above where i entered.. such is the beauty of digi options..

i have a raft of entries at 1.7430-1.7470. so a close above 1.7470 and they all pay off.

if not, then damage is limited. to the cost of them.

im experimenting with this way of trading.... just trading the bigger picture, and not worrying about 50pips here or there..

Are they like a binary bet ?

New Week - Feb 13 2006

Frankfurt and London seem agreed on where they want to be on value and it's tight on the 421/23 level.

I'm trading within 389/455 as a potential range today and happy to play any confirmed BO from those levels.

Daily still down-to-undecided and hourly looking bearish, but at this point in the week there's obviously no real indication from that TF.

Kaffee said:
Are they like a binary bet ?
FC is still asleep. I don't want to wake him just yet.

Yes. Binaries, Digitals and Exotics are pretty much interchangeable names for the same derivative set. 1 or 0. Win or Lose. Nothing in-between if held to expiration.

First trade of what I HOPE will be a profitable week.. LONG 393 Stop 363 Target 483

EDIT..That good old Zuke specialty that I like to lecture newbies against doing..trading against the trend!!

Last edited:
morning all.. hourlies and dailies are heading south, so its time to sell bounces on the 5 min charts..

Kaffee, yes, they are like a binary bet..

all in all, i finished 1 unit up on friday, which is a shame from 7 bets.. ah well. 4 wins, 3 losses..was looking oh so rosy at 3pm....