Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Kaffee said:
Eh ? Is the 7491 high part of the european session then ?

Edit:- Will do the Hans update as soon as he posts.

whoops!! sorry. going to be quiet day then.
( need to re-check Brambles post re: asian sesh times )

Big Ben to the downside ?

trendie said:
whoops!! sorry. going to be quiet day then.
( need to re-check Brambles post re: asian sesh times )

Big Ben to the downside ?

Well it is, but stupidly I'm playing with some MA crosses at the 7 o'clock open and been whipsawed out 3 times already, so I'm done until midday now. Looking for Uncle Sam's session to make inroads into my losses !!!

Off now to the house chores ! Who says I'm a metrosexual !?

morning all, hourlies etc, are still pointing up... keep buying the dips until they turn down :)

Kaffee, when you are done, can you pop round to mine to do the dusting...

Im actually biased long and have a small LONG from 436 with a 30 pip stop and 50 pip target

Im long n lookin for big bucks today

I would't mind another trip to the 20s or even 17 but then I want to see theafterburners lit up

Last edited:
Hans caned yesterday:-

The results of 02/09:

EUR/USD:
long at 1.1994, stopped out by SL, result -31 pips
short at 1.1963, closed at 24.00 CET, result -21 pips
short at 1.1960, closed at 24.00 CET, result -24 pips

GBP/USD:
short at 1.7405, closed at 24.00 CET, result -15 pips
short at 1.7374, closed at 24.00 CET, result -46 pips

Total for the day: -137 pips
Total for this month: +115 pips

Hans

And LOL FC !

Right then a few doubloons on at 433 find exit if we go below 380 1st target 510 2nd 619 and 3rd 674

dc2000 said:
Right then a few doubloons on at 433 find exit if we go below 380 1st target 510 2nd 619 and 3rd 674

Im with you DC..Im gonna be adding to my 436 long at 505, 610 and I'll be out at 645

Im just looking at time frames for this move we need to hit or break 492 by 11:30

dc2000 said:
Im just looking at time frames for this move we need to hit or break 492 by 11:30
Im expecting the trade balance numbers to be poor so we should be at 500+ before 1.30

eatontrade said:
I'm out b/even on 1st trade, -15 on second.

Eaton was just interested to see why you shorted? The hourlies are pointing upwards imo and with the trade balance info expected to be poor, I would have thought you would've been long. Maybe you saw something I've missed? Cheers

zuke said:
Eaton was just interested to see why you shorted? The hourlies are pointing upwards imo and with the trade balance info expected to be poor, I would have thought you would've been long. Maybe you saw something I've missed? Cheers

Don't think so. It seems that you and DC were spot on.

I was hoping to see the downtrend from the 5:45am high to the 8:50 low extend a little further and have another look at the 7410 level. At the time the hourly stochs had done a -ve cross and the MACD was looking like it was about to confirm - not to be though :(

Nice call on the longs.

longs coming along nicely today....

whaddya reckon to a spike at 1.30 then sideways for the rest of the afternoon? it is friday after all.. :)

Spike up would do nicely, although even if we get some poor trade balance numbers the $ seems to have been pretty bid recently so it may not go up much, and even reverse.

Your prediction would do me nicely though FC.

G-Man

edit: I think we would need to see something greater than -$70bn to see the $ longs shaken out.

Last edited:
boy, does it feel good when you have a sizeable long and the market moves in your direction :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

nay bother G-star, its still heading up..

looks like 3 wins from 3 for me if it doesnt plummet before midnight :)

still experimenting with Digi Options at the mo..coming along nicely thus far..