Best Thread Live Cable Trading

right then that trade made nothing

looking for a long tomorrow from 529, I may have to get up early for this one

dc2000 said:

Im still long at 537..boring as hell though..my stop is in place, lets see how it goes overnight.

dc2000 said:

Looks like you missed the boat on the 529 dc unfortunately.

zuke said:
Long 537 20 pip stop and target

Its hitting its head against 591 resistance so scaled out 3 lots @ 587 for +50 :LOL: ( of 5) and moved stop to flat for the remaining 2 lots.

Right, this is my take so far...

I'm seeing a trendline from about 3.30 am which gives support at about 7560.

As Zuke highlighted, we've got a double top at 7590 or so, it's down until 7560 area and sell again on a strong break of that...or buy on a reasonable bounce.

Pick that one to pieces please guys.....

Kaffee said:

As Zuke highlighted, we've got a double top at 7590 or so, it's down until 7560 area and sell again on a strong break of that...or buy on a reasonable bounce.

Pick that one to pieces please guys.....

Looks OK to me Kaffee

Kaffee said:

Spot on Kaffee. In fact, I also make the Big Ben range from 561-571..very narrow. I'd be more tempted to trade the 560-590 range myself.

zuke said:
Kaffee said:

Spot on Kaffee. In fact, I also make the Big Ben range from 561-571..very narrow. I'd be more tempted to trade the 560-590 range myself.

? I make it 558 -- 590

zuke said:
Its hitting its head against 591 resistance so scaled out 3 lots @ 587 for +50 :LOL: ( of 5) and moved stop to flat for the remaining 2 lots.

Final 2 lots stopped out at flat.

Kaffee said:
LOL. Did wonder ! ;)

Im hoping you shorted the break of 60? Im short @555 looking for 30 pips for target 1 and then will start to scale out my 5 lots

Zinger said:
Does anyone trade the Big Ben on Euro / Swissy ?

No but I have tried it (for +30 and + 40 trades) on Dollar/Swissy and its workd well thus far. Not sure it can be classed as a viable method yet though

zuke said:
No but I have tried it (for +30 and + 40 trades) on Dollar/Swissy and its workd well thus far. Not sure it can be classed as a viable method yet though

Back tested (by eye) Big Ben on Cable over a 2 months.... it's NOT that great. December appears to be good month though. But the way I look at it... I need an entry point (even if it is only to be reversed) and Big Ben serves that purpose.

And yes, was short at 56 this morning. Buyers being found here though.