Best Thread Live Cable Trading

dc2000 said:
Interesting, if wave C was lower that would tie in with my expectations

But Im no great Ewaver either my book is still sealed

I am taking little steps.
The elements I am hanging the analysis on is:
Wave 3 appears to be the longest wave of the set of 5, therefore felt confident it is the 5-wave impulse.
Wave A appears to be about the same length of wave C, therfore felt confident it is a 3-wave retracement. ( a sort of balanced zig-zag )

thats how I looked at it but was looking at wave C being the same length as wave A which would put it about 535

OK guys..I admit to being confused as to what to do with the data :confused: Im tempted to short..but Ill sit on my hands for a while.

zuke said:
OK guys..I admit to being confused as to what to do with the data :confused: Im tempted to short..but Ill sit on my hands for a while.

Dunno what the data was... but zero effect so far.

If ya miss the 80 pip commuter today you could always catch the 200 pip express tomorrow

Baruch said:
Big news makes big moves... :p

Yep... er, did you work out if the PSBR was good or bad !? ;)

Like I said earlier in the thread... the market does what is wants, it does not conform to tradtional economic theory.

dc2000 said:
If ya miss the 80 pip commuter today you could always catch the 200 pip express tomorrow

You're predicitng a 200 pip (or 100 pip up down) ride tomorrow ?!

Ok, can you call your entries and exits on here please, like yesterday. Be interesting to watch.

I put todays on last night

I have moved the lower by 15 pips as the upper was slightly out

Kaffee said:
You're predicitng a 200 pip (or 100 pip up down) ride tomorrow ?!

Ok, can you call your entries and exits on here please, like yesterday. Be interesting to watch.

AMEN ! :LOL:

Kaffee said:
Yep... er, did you work out if the PSBR was good or bad !? ;)

Like I said earlier in the thread... the market does what is wants, it does not conform to tradtional economic theory.

This afternoon it does...Just playing after the book as it should. :cheesy: But I don't care, if it doesn't, because I just trade the flow after the news. If you know how to do it, it's like a free lunch.

Last edited:
dc2000 said:
Are you saying I dont post live already??

DC your call yesterday was great. I make minor support at 590 and strong support at 570..next step after that 520.

That will do me Zuke I will take some off at 577 and let the rest run to the 50s

dc2000 said:
That will do me Zuke I will take some off at 577 and let the rest run to the 50s

A man after my own heart!! I too scale out my trades.

dc2000 said:
Are you saying I dont post live already??

Maybe I misread your posts... but things like "I put todays trade on yesterday" isn't a live call.
and... "200 point express tomorrow". Also, didn't you put up a post saying something like Can offer 120 points tomorrow... and never saw a follow up.

Almost as bad as Baruch and his "if you know how to" post above !! ;)

I don't mean to be rude, but I came here to learn. I don't have anything to offer in terms of trading skill, and if that comes across as me me me then so be it. Maybe a few months/years down the line (if I survive !!) I could impart a bit of knowledge. But until then, it's not a knob measuring contest as far as I'm concerned !! :cheesy:

Ok, serious question now... Why does my S/B provider not straddle the price ??

Over the last 3 weeks... whether cable in a stong uptrend or downtrend they are always on the Offer side of the price.

Kaffee said:
Maybe I misread your posts... but things like "I put todays trade on yesterday" isn't a live call.
and... "200 point express tomorrow". Also, didn't you put up a post saying something like Can offer 120 points tomorrow... and never saw a follow up.

Almost as bad as Baruch and his "if you know how to" post above !! ;)

I don't mean to be rude, but I came here to learn. I don't have anything to offer in terms of trading skill, and if that comes across as me me me then so be it. Maybe a few months/years down the line (if I survive !!) I could impart a bit of knowledge. But until then, it's not a knob measuring contest as far as I'm concerned !! :cheesy:

Steady Kaffe - you must be ignoring the 2 or 3 live calls DC made on GBP today....

People such as DC are people to learn from but don't expect it put on a plate....

And PS you were being rude ;)