Jdtrader - day trading

Hey feedback is cool

(JDTRADER takes a step back)

Losing is part of the trade I understand that and I'm trying to learn what works for me to progress. I have read and understood your comments.

Defensive ? I don't think I am and if thats how its come across then I'm sorry.

Just when I'm on the rocks suddenly the good and the great comment not a
" Hello how are you "

Only one guy has stepped in to come give me some direction which I looked into and was very helpful.

This is a light hearted thread to see a noob as you say progress which I will continue to do so please do still read it. I'm over the moon your reading all my thread and hope you will add your thoughts with more constructive detail on my trading rather than on me as a person as you've got me all wrong which I hope over time you will see that.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot mate.

plus my typing and spelling are rubbish
Aw, i feel kindof bad now even though i was only trying to help :)
It would seem that i got you all wrong and thats a very good thing!

Morning Traders

Reset Paddy Power Demo Account to £10,000

Trading only £1 per point

This week I'm only going to trade off the charts and my own ideas. No Bloomberg TV !

Morning Traders

Reset Paddy Power Demo Account to £10,000

Trading only £1 per point

This week I'm only going to trade off the charts and my own ideas. No Bloomberg TV !

very good idea JDTRADER,
After a while trading on your own accord you will realise what a bunch of idioits those people on bloomberg are.
In fact i time to come you will find them quite amusing!

France Telecom

BUY 18.32 stop 18.12

Orange to get the iPhone to sell, owned by France Telecom

Last edited:
Going to strive for 5% profit per day.

Even though my demo account has £10,000 I am going to treat it as if I have £500 and try to add 5% per day.

Todays Target £25.00

very good idea JDTRADER,
After a while trading on your own accord you will realise what a bunch of idioits those people on bloomberg are.
In fact i time to come you will find them quite amusing!
Especially the ones who, after the opening bell start making there market predictions and your like 'WTF ? Your not even a trader, GTO my screen'.