Jdtrader - day trading

JDTRADER,
I would like to know what your criteria is for entering and exiting trades?

FX NEWS

FED could send EUR/USD to 1.500 within the month and 1.550 by end of the year ?

Will my stop be far away enough to taken the swins ?

We will see...............

At 1.4780

Think I traded to much like it was a Demo letting ideas run and not fully thinking it out. If this goes my way I will give it my all.

After the news from Europe the dollar gain on the EURO weakness but thats over now I think. I went short thinking a year high its got to fall and last night put all in on the fall but bottled it and closed it.

Just as well it hit my stop so dodged that bullet.

This morning went for the short again but so much news on the dollar weakness reversed to a BUY with reports of 1.500+ but with it being FED day not sure with the swings on this day wether I can ride the bucking bronco.

At 1.4785

Theres my problem

not fully understanding price action, got any links for me

The problem with reading links that teach you something is you never really digest the information unless you are tested on it.

Choose any pair,
Make a note of the opening closing price of each hour, its very:sleep: but you will start to get an understanding and feel for that pair.

Good luck

Ok well I do track the price as in I put lines on my chart where it bounces up and down to gauge S & R for the hour and day.

The problem with reading links that teach you something is you never really digest the information unless you are tested on it.

Choose any pair,
Make a note of the opening closing price of each hour, its very:sleep: but you will start to get an understanding and feel for that pair.

Good luck

I got two charts running

1) MACD - Volume and watching for price cross overs (Lagging I know) 1 min Chart
2) Plan chart for marking day highs and lows S&R for the day - 1 day/30min Chart

Ok well I do track the price as in I put lines on my chart where it bounces up and down to gauge S & R for the hour and day.

Do it hourly not during the hour
so start at 8 then 9 then 10 and so on.
Try to get away from short term trading

ETX !

FREE £100 from ETX

Can't withdraw

You tried it from £100 ?

Its fun but I have not got it right but and heres the key:

ITS NOT MY MONEY :devilish:

Lets see how the trade goes........................

You started at 500 right ? Did they give you 500 ?

It's your money anyway. If someone gives you 100, 1000, 10000, or 100,000 - why **** it down the drain ?

If you had the discipline it took to trade, you would not bring "it's not my money" to your defense.

You started at 500 right ? Did they give you 500 ?

It's your money anyway. If someone gives you 100, 1000, 10000, or 100,000 - why **** it down the drain ?

If you had the discipline it took to trade, you would not bring "it's not my money" to your defense.

You have not read all this thread................

JDTRADER,
Do you not get the idea that people are trying to help you as you seem to have no idea of what you are doing but you don't seem to be taking the slightest bit of notice.
How old are you?