Jdtrader - day trading

I wonder if JDTRADER has the potential to be another Spanish89

:help:

EUR/USD at 1.4761

Head towards my stop 1.4735

Chart showing a step downward trend. Should of stuck with my sell at 1.4792.

Maybe broken the down trend channel ? 1.4776

Going to work at 5.30pm and if its still running then I'll leave it open.

(y)

We have had 3 lower lows but the down channel was broken and the low is now higher than the last low.

A push UP ? :confused:

This is exactly the type of journal i was talking about when i made that thread...
He isn't trying to teach anyone anything because he is a noob himself who is new; If he is trying to help other trades it only shows his ignorance at his current lack of ability and skill and a lack of self-acceptance because clearly... Your new.
Nor are you trying to get advice from those who are experienced, you've been given advice by members such as Pedro who is knowledgable and Gamma - Who also knows lots :) Therefore your primary motive isn't to imrpove yourself ...

But what does this leave?
- Feeding your disillusion of your current skill level through tricking yourself that your teaching others/ helping others to develop their trading
- Trying to show everyone that you can trade in an egotistical manner
- Recording your trades to show-off

The only other conclusion could be that your using it as a place to record your trades so that afterwards you can analyse them; however you wouldn't need to do that online therefore it must be something else...

Overall, such a journal will only be unbeneficial for someone such as yourself and a further vertification of your lack of psychological progress in regards to trading.

:) x No offence btw; I'm actually trying to help you and i'm someone who knows things from real experience; not from reading the experience of others and then getting confused between my own perceptions gained from my experience and the perceptions and beliefs of others.

The overall conclusion i can draw from this and the fact that you are trying to find 'free' ways of trading live would suggest to me that you have a total fear of losing - Caused by your earlier failures of £250, another reason for your fear of losses is that they are a bitter reminder of the reality of your skill level... Therefore you feel annoyed when you lose because your disillusioned expectations of your ability were not confirmed by the market.... When you start searching for ways to trade without risking money, it highlights some big problems -Undercapitalisation
- Fear of failure
- A want to feel the rush of gambling.

This is further validified by your 'it ain't my money so i don't care' attitude - Which suggests that you are trading for the thrill; however with your money the thrill is override by your fear of losing and in using someone elses money it allows you to gamble your money without any guilt if you lose it

:) Damn, i'm good!

Last edited:
This is exactly the type of journal i was talking about when i made that thread...
He isn't trying to teach anyone anything because he is a noob himself who is new; If he is trying to help other trades it only shows his ignorance at his current lack of ability and skill and a lack of self-acceptance because clearly... Your new.
Nor are you trying to get advice from those who are experienced, you've been given advice by members such as Pedro who is knowledgable and Gamma - Who also knows lots :) Therefore your primary motive isn't to imrpove yourself ...

But what does this leave?
- Feeding your disillusion of your current skill level through tricking yourself that your teaching others/ helping others to develop their trading
- Trying to show everyone that you can trade in an egotistical manner
- Recording your trades to show-off

The only other conclusion could be that your using it as a place to record your trades so that afterwards you can analyse them; however you wouldn't need to do that online therefore it must be something else...

Overall, such a journal will only be unbeneficial for someone such as yourself and a further vertification of your lack of psychological progress in regards to trading.

:) x No offence btw; I'm actually trying to help you and i'm someone who knows things from real experience; not from reading the experience of others and then getting confused between my own perceptions gained from my experience and the perceptions and beliefs of others.

The overall conclusion i can draw from this and the fact that you are trying to find 'free' ways of trading live would suggest to me that you have a total fear of losing - Caused by your earlier failures of £250, another reason for your fear of losses is that they are a bitter reminder of the reality of your skill level... Therefore you feel annoyed when you lose because your disillusioned expectations of your ability were not confirmed by the market.... When you start searching for ways to trade without risking money, it highlights some big problems -Undercapitalisation
- Fear of failure
- A want to feel the rush of gambling.

This is further validified by your 'it ain't my money so i don't care' attitude - Which suggests that you are trading for the thrill; however with your money the thrill is override by your fear of losing and in using someone elses money it allows you to gamble your money without any guilt if you lose it

:) Damn, i'm good!

Thank you for stopping by, now I will address your comments:

"He isn't trying to teach anyone anything because he is a noob himself who is new; If he is trying to help other trades it only shows his ignorance at his current lack of ability and skill and a lack of self-acceptance because clearly... Your new."

Yes I'm new and I have not said oterwise.
Your correct I'm NOT trying to teach anyone, I have stated a number of times here that I am NO TRADER.

"Recording your trades to show-off"

Not at all ! Recording here as I thought it would help ME with comments from those who are in the know which I have acted on. Like a talking trading diary

"The only other conclusion could be that your using it as a place to record your trades so that afterwards you can analyse them; however you wouldn't need to do that online therefore it must be something else..."

So I can get feedback

"Overall, such a journal will only be unbeneficial for someone such as yourself and a further vertification of your lack of psychological progress in regards to trading"

Not at all I have found it a great help but the negitive comments are not required

The rest of your post not worth a response, as if I wanted a thrill of ganbling then I would play poker. Trading is something I will learn and get to be a profitable trader in time. Guys like you should be more positive rather than Forum posting negitive comments be more helpful in your comments.

I'm now on my orinal path and I would ask people to read all my thread before picking out a post to comment on as you won't get an over view on what I am doing

And no your not that good.

:cool:

I'm off to work

CMC Spreadbetting £500 to Boom or Bust

Will continue as planned, I got side tracked with ETX Capital

JDTRADER HAS LEFT THE FORUM...........................

The rest of your post not worth a response, as if I wanted a thrill of ganbling then I would play poker. Trading is something I will learn and get to be a profitable trader in time. Guys like you should be more positive rather than Forum posting negitive comments be more helpful in your comments.

I'm now on my orinal path and I would ask people to read all my thread before picking out a post to comment on as you won't get an over view on what I am doing

And no your not that good.

:cool:
Trading gives you the ability to gamble with a clever excuse and without feeling the guilt normally associated with gambling, seeking to trade other peoples money is just further vertification that your trading to gamble without guilt.... Was just presenting my views; one day i think you will relate with them.

If what i've wrote aren't even things you've ever considered then believe me when i say that one day you will have to face them :) I know its easier to ignore issues but in trading you can't.

I'm not negative; I just have an opinion on why 95% fail and why i'm in the top 5% and i try to express it through helping others develop the part of them that i feel everyone else fails with.

Rather than consider what i said and try take the information in; I imagine you didn't even consider i could be right; You just thought 'GladiatorX is wrong and i'm going to tell him cause i know better'... For me its just further confirmation of my comments; You couldn't take any criticisms because your stuck in a disillusionment of your current ability and think you know better; you may have wrote and admitted that your a noob but deep inside, you probably don't think that;

I've read every post and i've studied these things :)

One day, if you can come back with a lot of money and tell me you didn't have to face such issues then i'm glad for you, admittedly i will be shocked!

Good luck.

You said that this journal is for 'feed-back'; i gave you some pretty deep feed-back and your response was defensive. Says it all.

On the other hand i could be completely wrong and i hope thats the case.

Last edited:
Hey feedback is cool

(JDTRADER takes a step back)

Losing is part of the trade I understand that and I'm trying to learn what works for me to progress. I have read and understood your comments.

Defensive ? I don't think I am and if thats how its come across then I'm sorry.

Just when I'm on the rocks suddenly the good and the great comment not a
" Hello how are you "

Only one guy has stepped in to come give me some direction which I looked into and was very helpful.

This is a light hearted thread to see a noob as you say progress which I will continue to do so please do still read it. I'm over the moon your reading all my thread and hope you will add your thoughts with more constructive detail on my trading rather than on me as a person as you've got me all wrong which I hope over time you will see that.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot mate.

plus my typing and spelling are rubbish

Just to respond to a number of comments.

The heading of this section is "Journal" so I am posting in my Journal what I think is useful to me and maybe interesting to others.

I got side tracked with ETX, my plan was and still is to Demo trade until 19th Oct 2009 then Live trade on CMC as stated in the opening post on this thread.

JUST TO RECAP
I AM NO TRADER ! PLEASE DO NOT TRADE OFF MY TRADES.
THE VIEWS OF JDTRADER ARE MY OWN, RIGHT OR WRONG THEY MAYBE.

YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME

CMC MARKETS
Trading IQ: all day session on trading, booked in for Oct 17th 2009. I will be reloading my account with £500 by this date to start live trading Monday 19th Oct 2009. Until then I will Demo Trade my PaddyPower account.

Going to try out my trades on this demo account and will post my progress from demo account to live trading on CMC.

...my plan was and still is to Demo trade until 19th Oct 2009 then Live trade on CMC...

...I will be reloading my account with £500 by this date to start live trading Monday 19th Oct 2009. Until then I will Demo Trade my PaddyPower account.

JUST TO RECAP
I AM NO TRADER !...

Hi JDTRADER,

You may want to consider reconciling these two ideas before you commit any money to the market.

Just a suggestion.