Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

Hi TRO

Will go through your updates and copy my EJ charts along with present updates after lunch

Been scalp selling EJ a few times under 91 this morning and so far we have only dropped to 139 69 so far

eurjpy-m1-forex-capital-markets.png

Good day, F.

Here is what I see when the LR45 is not crossed by price. The red thumbs down shows that entry resulted in a draw down. Waiting for the red thumbs up, had no drawdown and was profitable.

Am I missing something, F?

Good day, F.

Here is what I see when the LR45 is not crossed by price. The red thumbs down shows that entry resulted in a draw down. Waiting for the red thumbs up, had no drawdown and was profitable.

Am I missing something, F?

Morning TRO

Yes will explain - for me its the rest of the price equation - ie PA and S & R and time

Quick white LRs might be saying - yes we want to go under price and follow it up higher - but PA and resistance - and most importantly - the rest of the LR price structure are saying we can go lower until we find a support we cannot breach under - then when we find one - then thats were price will stop and turn up

Will post my chart of your "thumbs area - good and bad" with rest of structure to compare etc

To follow

Regards

F

The longer view - Note 2 longest Lrs - ie 750-900 and 280-300 settings are saying price down as price is under these Lrs

175630d1402317766-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-9614candles.jpg

Now into the detail - with 4 possible scalps - all in time windows - as marked -

175634d1402319361-intraday-trading-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-ej-9614tws.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 9614TWs.JPG
    EJ - 9614TWs.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 892
Last edited:
eurjpy-m1-forex-capital-markets-2.png

The short trade using the 2 quick white LRs was a better entry than the LR45 this time.

F, is there a logical way to know when to trade the quick LRs and when not to?

The short trade using the 2 quick white LRs was a better entry than the LR45 this time.

F, is there a logical way to know when to trade the quick LRs and when not to?

Normally - every 12 mins - 18 mins - that is when changes generally happen - whether just 3- 5 pip moves - or even larger 7 -25 pip moves

Some very slow hrs - I dont take one trade on a pair

In busy periods with good volumes I am after 2 -3 trades per hr :)

Out for about an hr or so - but back later

Regards

F

Last edited:

Looking at the multimeter and seeing how many LRs are supporting my longs... keeps my finger off the trigger.

Hey F:

Changed the candle color multimeter to show how many like colored candles in a row.

Guess you can tell I am a numbers guy.

Looking at the multimeter and seeing how many LRs are supporting my longs... keeps my finger off the trigger.

Was not back in time - but for me - 3 51 pm - your time - west side US - 7 51am - was time to look at exiting a scalp buy - and then after the hr change at 4 00 pm - your time 8 00 am - a scalp sell - with us needing to stay above 139 31 to re scalp buy again

EJ sell from 4 00 pm TW

175650d1402330456-intraday-trading-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-ej-96144pm.jpg

Was not back in time - but for me - 3 51 pm - your time - west side US - 7 51am - was time to look at exiting a scalp buy - and then after the hr change at 4 00 pm - your time 8 00 am - a scalp sell - with us needing to stay above 139 31 to re scalp buy again

EJ - 31 went

Attachments

• EJ - 96144pm.JPG
    EJ - 96144pm.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,360
Last edited:
F:

I appreciate your charts and comments but they are not moving this project along.

For each of those arrows, if you fill out the questions I asked a few pages ago, THEN I would have something I could work with. I know there is some gold here and that's why I keep mining.

F:

I appreciate your charts and comments but they are not moving this project along.

For each of those arrows, if you fill out the questions I asked a few pages ago, THEN I would have something I could work with. I know there is some gold here and that's why I keep mining.

Filled the question sheet out on Sunday ? - please check back

With regards to each arrow - its important for you to take on board - besides the LR's you need to be able to code in - time windows - as you have already done - but also then S & R areas - purely based on price areas not breached in the last few hrs

ie a classic example on EJ - the price yesterday was not able to breach above 139 40 45 - a resistance area from 4 00 pm UK time

This was tested last night at 11 pm UK time - ie 3 pm your time - and when price cannot breach a S or R area - we then get a turn - with first clue - the 3 quick lrs turning over or under price

In this case on the EJ - which as been in a down bias from Sunday - the second test lead to a larger 50 pip fall down to under 139 95

How you code up S & R areas - i dont know - other than being areas where the 3 quick Lrs have turned in a previous session ?

The LRs are the simple part of the method / system - BUT - if you dont want to keep taking scalp trades every approx 12 - 18 mins etc - then the rest of the components need to go into the equation

Regards

F

F:

I made another question video. Hopefully, I can upload later today...

Good Morning TRO

No problem - look forward to going through the next questions

EJ along with other Euro pairs as carried on falling

138 44 - the low as not been breached for 30 mins - so that favour price trying up again - so any white LRs under get scalp buying

Problem is we then need over 69 and say 73 to have any chance of a turn working - along with any pullbacks then staying above say 48/50

Hope the last list on questions I filled in Sunday was OK

Regards

F