Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

Criticism is a contribution and a good one , without criticism we wont improve , life wont improve , without criticism liars can say whatever they want without being held accountable , con artists can freely con gullible fools , without criticism smartphones companies wont bring something better to the table , without criticism a newb can be talked into giving his savings , without criticism we wont be a better traders and we wont seek better trading strategies ... etc ... etc .

When i want to buy anything a smartphone , a book , open an account with a broker i first look up critics reviews , i want to see what is the worst case , then i make my own judgement after doing my homework .

We need criticism much like any other contribution , otherwise we will be reading positive reviews all day long and we will end up setting between a bunch of marketeers and charlatans .

Tar

i know this is unusual - maybe only third or fourth time........ - but I 100% agree with your comments above - everything should be challenged and tested by many and then the reviews should include both good and bad comments.

I know of a few really unhappy farmers who had banked with Barclays Bank for years. They became unhappy and felt badly let down and it ended up with then taking out adverts in local papers complaining of the bank - and they even ended with them literally muck spreading outside 2 of their banks.

That as not put me off banking with Barclays - but i am sure it might have lost them a lot of local customers - who might move out of principle etc etc

Nothing wrong with criticism

Regards

F

I sure hope your HATERS will allow you to get back to posting about trading. That's what I am here for.

Lol we practically begged him to talk about trading !

I just finished reading every site and almost every comment in that thread. And mostly, 80%, is offtopic. Some haters distract F from posting some nice information´s. And you Tar,you are one of the most or maybe the top distracter.
No one has a problem with constructive criticism but these post´s are mostly out of the line.

Haters gonna hate.

For our sake, FM, please ignore these bulls**t comments and just answer to these who mean business.

For my part i really like your post´s and appreciate to read more. They giving mind changing subjects.
Especially if you could analyse just one trade with a in-zoomed chart from entry to exit, that would be great.

Regards

sunZy

I just finished reading every site and almost every comment in that thread. And mostly, 80%, is offtopic. Some haters distract F from posting some nice information´s. And you Tar,you are one of the most or maybe the top distracter.
No one has a problem with constructive criticism but these post´s are mostly out of the line.

Haters gonna hate.

For our sake, FM, please ignore these bulls**t comments and just answer to these who mean business.

For my part i really like your post´s and appreciate to read more. They giving mind changing subjects.
Especially if you could analyse just one trade with a in-zoomed chart from entry to exit, that would be great.

Regards

sunZy

Hi Sunzy

Thank you for your comment and support.

Don't worry - I have got used to it now and have started to enjoy the attention and the banter with Tar and get the feeling he will end up learning so much from me, he's even started making good use out of it ;)

I suppose the most annoying and frustrating part - is that what I actually say and use to assist me track price and make successful trades - works - and that I am giving a kind of "leg up" to all intermediate traders who want to intraday trade at a more advanced level.

I can totally understand many thinking - well I have been trading say 4 -6 years - and had not found out half the stuff F is on about - simply because the commercial industry take great joy of encouraging traditional trading techniques that generally are not that good - and certainly not that profitable.

There are more topics to cover on this particular thread and i will get around to discussing them further - don't worry

Good trading to you

Regards

F

EU - top so far 3993

above say 78 still bullish - under 75 and 70 - hold any scalp sells

Comment on the other live thread at 1 41 pm today - Thursday 8th May - 11 mins after start of ECB Press conference at 1 30 pm UK time

It was then 11 mins later and EU had fallen both under 3975 and 70 and over next 5 mins fell to 3900 - ie a 93 pip fall

So from say 1 41 pm - you did have 7 -10 mins to get your sells on - but if you took basically 17 mins - you were too late.

I agree 5- 10 mins in trading is a long time - and if used wisely - it can be very profitable

If you entered after 2 pm then you had an hr to wait to collect your next 40 pips - instead of just 2 or 3 mins like at the start

Regards

F

I have got used to it now and have started to enjoy the attention and the banter with Tar and get the feeling he will end up learning so much from me, he's even started making good use out of it ;)

I know you two got off to a bit of a rocky start F,
but, i can see a bit of a "bromance" developing now :LOL:

Good Day F:

It would be nice if we each could have one thread where comments were DISABLED so we could make our presentations without interruption.

WHAT WOULD THE HATERS DO THEN??

Good Day F:

It would be nice if we each could have one thread where comments were DISABLED so we could make our presentations without interruption.

WHAT WOULD THE HATERS DO THEN??

Hi Tro

LOL

They would be so bored ;-)

OK - some haters do a good job sifting out loads of the old scams and so get some credence - but they cannot treat every poster as a con artist or just making everything up - thats silly

I have been here now over 6 months and made well over 1500 calls in that times - many scalps which would be sometimes not seen by others in time - which is understandable - but lots of calls for buys and sells above or below certain prices - from 15 mins to 7 + hrs in advance in some circumstances

But if I read some of my haters post - i have never made 1 forecast in advance - and I am probably a day late - lol - Yep that bad

Still its good fun and water off a ducks back to me now - although I must admit I was wound up by the bait many times - but then thought - hang on - who's winning here - do I have to drop down to their level :)

With you I know - It always been drain the banks - which must wind up the commercials - but for me - most commercially trained FX traders are just not that good - no wonder they are all being replaced with Bots lol

I just don't like the Finance commercial world - they cheat and lie and deceive and would sell your grandmother if they could.

Still its a big money game and If I was the boss of Goldman Sachs - i would probably pull more stunts than he does.

So really i suppose I am an hater - I just hate large Banks and Hedge Funds

Must write them another complaint letter and copy it to the Regulators and Monopolies Commission again ;)

Have fun TRO and i hope trading is being good to you

Regards

F

gbpusd-m1-fxdirectdealer.png

I entered the trade because the GBPUSD was in the GREEN RAT ZONE- within 20 pips of the current daily low.

Testing the 3 pip trend idea...

So far, so good

Last edited:
gbpusd-m1-fxdirectdealer.png

Created a TRADE INDICATOR... If price moves 3 pips from a recent high/low, indicator displays trade direction.

Haters gonna hate.

Thats not including the 800+ posts of utter rubbish i've had to remove

Hi TRO

Will check out what do are doing a bit later on after tea or at the weekend

i dont chase every 3 pip+ move - but after all any move over 3 pips is a trend - its just non mathematical type will not follow this ;-)

Don't worry I am use to the ribbing and appreciate ffsears cleaning this blog up when ever he wants - and then we might just have 20 -35 pages of good stuff

Catch up with you later

Regards

F

Last edited:
Hi TRO

Will check out what do are doing a bit later on after tea or at the weekend

i dont chase every 3 pip+ move - but after all any move over 3 pips is a trend - its just non mathematical type will not follow this ;-)

Don't worry I am use to the ribbing and appreciate ffsears cleaning this blog up when ever he wants - and then we might just have 20 -35 pages of good stuff

Catch up with you later

Regards

F

Hi F:

If I can program it, then I understand it. That's why I code indicators - to help me really understand the method.

Of course, somethings can not be coded but the indicators can do most of the heavy lifting so the trader can be free to focus on the critical aspects.

The more you post about what you do, the more I can refine the code.

So far, I like what I see. Seems like the ADR and ATR are down from years ago but still large enough for my other methods to still work.

Hopefully, the HATERS will leave us both alone and we can have a civil discourse on our threads.

Cheers mate!