Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

HI F
you mentioned today on the other thread that we need the two fastest LRs to cross when near to support or new low position, dose this mean that if this occurs then a change in direction is more likely.

Many thanks.

YT.

Hi YT

It can be looked upon as a first step in a turn - and then its up the the power of the retrace / pullback to keep the momentum going to do a HH or a LL on the small frames. The more LR's over then ( or under) the more chance of the move keeping to it new direction.

The key is to get in within a few pips of a high or low then even if the new move fails - you can still get out with a few pips profit. If you enter off the say 5 min or 15 min charts - you are already 5 -15 pips behind the start of the change and then without a larger stop - you might not make any positive pips on the trade

ie - I might enter and see the turn but after 6 pips its fails - I can still get out with 1-3 pips

If i enter too late - I might just have to take the loss as the move might not proceed any further.

If the scalp makes 10 -12 pips - I don't have to bother - but for later entry trader they might just enter on a 4 -7 pip pullback and they are down right away.

Remember its the combination of many factors - such as time and S&R areas & trend lines etc etc and the LRs for me are just additional clues to assist my decision making

I am sure you have spotted some lovely turns off them that make 5+ pips and then even go on to larger moves after gathering more momentum

It take 100's and thousands of hrs to work out and spot all the structure aids - but it will come to you more after every week of using them

MM is only on his 5th month but I am sure he is still discovering clues he had not spotted after just one or two months

At some levels of price - even just 1 or 2 pips difference can be the start of a different move - and then that move might start another new wave or direction

Hope that helps again

Regards

F

172790d1395593875-intraday-trading-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-ea-quote-march-12th.jpg

Today - EA fell to 4918

Since March 12th - I have have taken many scalps - both ways on this pairs and have had as of today 3 NPGT's ( old free trade concept renamed) at 30% of scalp sell stakes which have then been left on - with stops in profit

This pair as been a nice example of the power of NPGT's - with no real stress or pressures as every stop as been in profit

I paired the EA against the AU which as risen - but not such a large mover as the EA so not so many NPGT's left on

Will post some charts and explain more next

At the time of your post -12/3 - EA was way below 5505 and then went up against you so you're stopped out !

Last edited:
Yes - ROFL

You are so correct - I only take one trade a day - and then wait another day for another one trade

When you are an EXPERT retail Intraday FX trader - LIKE ME - if a trade does not work within 5 pips - and your set up still says the same direction - You take another trade - - and then another trade - and then another trade - and then another trade ................ - ( are you understanding this ? )

If I have 3 wrong scalps - on a real bad day - I might lose then - what 15 pips

BUT more than likely even 4 bad scalp trades for me - might only incur a loss of 8 - 14 pips - REPEAT - 8 -14 PIPS only

The reason being -

Its because I am that GOOD :cool:

So go back and check your charts again

Because i had a scalp sell from 5505 - that worked - and then I had a 30% NPGT trade - that also stayed under 5505

So am I saying I end up with over hundreds of pips - ( might even end up thousands of pips hehe :) ) from an original scalp with a 5 pip stop ?

YES - YES - YES -(y)

ARE YOU WRONG AGAIN ??

YES - YES - YES :sleep:

Have a good trading day - I will

Best regards to my biggest Fan

F

Last edited:
So go back and check your charts again

Because i had a scalp sell from 5505 - that worked - and then I had a 30% NPGT trade - that also stayed under 5505

F

At the time of your post EA was way below your level - 5505 - and then churned and went up against your short a few times not just once , so you should have been stopped out . And you always move your SL to lock in some profits and keep 30% running , so assuming you didn't close for a loss your free trade was stopped out because it churned against you for a while .
:sleep:

Last edited:
At the time of your post EA was way below your level - 5505 - and then churned and went up against your short a few times not just once , so you should have been stopped out . And you always move your SL to lock in some profits and keep 30% running , so assuming you didn't close for a loss your free trade was stopped out because it churned against you for a while .
:sleep:

You really must have different charts and a different clock to me

At 3 20 pm Uk time on March 12th price was at 5493 and during next hr never went up over 5501 - ie stayed under 5505

ie Never went over 5505 - but was within 4 pips of that price

I did not know 4 pips was way away ?

And my spread on EA is under 2 pips ???

From then - EA price as never - REPEAT - never been over 5505 from that date

I am mystified - but note you do not live in UK or Europe ?

So yet again - you are wrong - but surely you checked you chart on small frames before you wrote your wrong comment ??

You really must have different charts and a different clock to me

At 3 20 pm Uk time on March 12th price was at 5493 and during next hr never went up over 5501 - ie stayed under 5505

ie Never went over 5505 - but was within 4 pips of that price

I did not know 4 pips was way away ?

And my spread on EA is under 2 pips ???

From then - EA price as never - REPEAT - never been over 5505 from that date

I am mystified - but note you do not live in UK or Europe ?

So yet again - you are wrong - but surely you checked you chart on small frames before you wrote your wrong comment ??

I didn't say it went over 5505 but that level is irrelevant because at the time of your post EA was 15 pips under that level and then it went up against you a couple of times . period .

Last edited:
I didn't say it went over 5505 but that level is irrelevant because at the time of your post EA was 15 pips under that level and then it went up against you a couple of times . period .

You have reminded me what a great call it was - IN ADVANCE

ie within an hr of this post it tried back up to 5505 - and only got to 5501

So any intraday trader would say - "I have had a live call in advance to scalp sell under 5505"

So then at 5500 or 5499 or 5497 - they should be scalp selling again

ie under 5505 - scalp sell

So thank you for pointing out another "live call - 30 -45 mins in advance"

There's no way you can say that was not live in advance now then(y)

And then if any other intraday trader sold at 5500 or 5498 or whatever ever price - would they have needed more than a 5 pips stop ?

NO

So now and 580 pips lower if they put it to a 30% stake - that would have given a RR of 116

so on say 0 5% of capital - 58% increase in just over 2 weeks off one trade

And that's just one trade - although a pretty good one - and I take 280 - 350 trades a month

Thank you again for pointing out how good I am - at times I forget ;)

Ah ok ! So IF they took it at XX they would've been in a profit !
When price is 15-20 pips away from your desired level - at the time of your post - that's called trading in a hindsight not a live call . What a joke you only see this in discussion boards , not your first time mate and not your last one either , a leopard can't change its spots !

GL

Last edited:
EA -

Re March 12th 2014

You just cannot get away with saying false information

If you make 100 comments that are false - I will point out 101 time why you are wrong

EA - Major Magnums new favourite - now up over 5500 at approx 5520

Above 5503 still scalp bullish

The quote above was said many hrs prior to this infamous comment - EA scalp sell under 5505

At the time of the quote i have just repeated - the EA was moving up and peaked on the 12th AM at 5537 - in the middle of the 2 comments - which of course - both were correct and IN ADVANCE

So further confirmation of how good my calls are

Ie above 5503 - bullish - and scalp sell at 5505

So therefore any trader using their eyes and brain - would see after my 3 22 pm call of sell EA under 5505 - that the price it reached - after the live call was both under 5505 - and 5503 - ie it made 5501

This may be difficult for you to understand not being a experienced scalper - but if you can sell under 5505 and only scalp buy ( ie bullish) above 5503 - then approx within 30 mins of my "live call" at 5500 / 5501 next top - the only thing to do then is - scalp sell

After my call at 3 22pm - the EA price never went over 5501 - or 5503 or 5505

Yes correct it fell - and a 5 pip stop on the scalp sell was in order with no problem

You are emphasising how brilliant and accurate my calls are - I must thank you for this

I need to be within 5 -7 pips maximum on scalps - as that is my maximum stop size - and this call confirmed it - to the tee.

Please please please - double - treble check what i am saying here on price and time on a chart under 5 mins

Then you can just apologise again - and say yet again - sorry - I am wrong again and yet again - you call - in advance was top drawer :D

Have a great Friday trading day - I will (y)

Regards

F

PS - forget to mention again

My other "live intraday calls thread" is not an alert service - or designed to give call assistance to newbie fx traders

It a thread of my thoughts and levels on FX pairs I trade on the day

It really is only help for intermediate / advanced scalpers who already have intraday short term FX experience and know what they should be doing - and ideally are using tick and I min charts

For any other traders - its really of no use at all - other than seeing an expert FX retail trader - trading at the coalface and in the "noise" - ie all things many in the industry say is impossible to do

Well i do it most days through out the year and make money 95% of those days - simply due to years and years of scalping experience and now over 14k live trades. I am sure you would agree - that must help ;-)

Last edited:
So now it is 5500 and 5501 not 5505 ?!!!! :LOL:

How convenient so now 2 weeks later you decided to manage your trade in a hindsight and decided that you are short at 5501 - the best level to short after your post - !!
What a laugh , you are managing your trades in hindsight ! No wonder they kicked you out from FXstreet .
BTW : above 5503 scalp bullish and below 5505 scalp sell ?! What is that ?!
A leopard cant change its spots , i told you !

Last edited:
Then you can just apologise again - and say yet again - sorry - I am wrong again and yet again - you call - in advance was top drawer :D

Just noticed this manipulation , what that mean ? I've never apologised to you !

Morning Shakone

i will totally admit that on the EA on March 12th 2014 - price between 5503 and 5505 - would be really in a no mans land - ie just 5 pips either way and you could have different scenarios

ie if price had gone back over 5505 - and then made 10+ - it might have made another high

However price after my call - NEVER - Repeat never went above 5501 - ie within 5 pips of my sell call - and not above my bullish level of 5503

So at 5501 - approx 20 -30 mins after my call - it was both under 5505 and 5503 - so only one clear direction there - ie lower - a scalp sell

Since what approx 4 pm UK time on the 12th March the EA as now fallen over what 700 pip and never been back near 5503 or 05

Any call under the high and say 5520 would have been OK but not new scalp calls under 5400 - as price did try over 5400 again

I have been scalp buying the EA over last hr - whilst still in NPGT sells ( 3) but with a lot higher stake size on the scalp buys than on single NPGT's - so that I then gain further.

With regards to incorrect statements

If say 1 or 3 were correct - that does not mean another 20 or 50 or 1000 are all incorrect

Just noticed as I type - your question or comment as disappeared and now another 2 from Tar ? ( strange)

Anyway hope this comment explains your point on the 5503 -5505 - no mans land price - and yes - you owe me so many apologies Tar - you surely must feel embarrassed - lol

Regards

F

When you are an EXPERT - LIKE ME -

I am that GOOD :cool:

F

Morning FM, I put these quotes on here, as this is one of the problems many traders on here have with you, bragging.

There are many successful traders on here, earning very good livings, not one of them to my knowledge, has ever bragged about, being "an expert" or I'm that good" etc etc.

I assume you don't have any professional trading qualifications? If not, you are no different to the rest of us, amateur traders who have been fortunate to develop a trading system that provide an income.

The difference between you and the other traders I have had the privilege to know, is they are courteous, don't brag, don't wind people up, don't pretend to be what they aren't, happy to state when an entry has being taken, the time of execution and the entry price, they don't brag about being an "expert" when they are a successful amateur.

You really are your own worst enemy, take this in right context, just stop bragging, your not impressing anybody and you may just stop all the negative comments you generate by your actions.

Regards, have a good day.

Morning FM, I put these quotes on here, as this is one of the problems many traders on here have with you, bragging.

There are many successful traders on here, earning very good livings, not one of them to my knowledge, has ever bragged about, being "an expert" or I'm that good" etc etc.

I assume you don't have any professional trading qualifications? If not, you are no different to the rest of us, amateur traders who have been fortunate to develop a trading system that provide an income.

The difference between you and the other traders I have had the privilege to know, is they are courteous, don't brag, don't wind people up, don't pretend to be what they aren't, happy to state when an entry has being taken, the time of execution and the entry price, they don't brag about being an "expert" when they are a successful amateur.

You really are your own worst enemy, take this in right context, just stop bragging, your not impressing anybody and you may just stop all the negative comments you generate by your actions.

Regards, have a good day.

Hi Dinos

i totally agree with you - and I even hate braggers - I really do

But I have found out during my short "blogging" life ( ie less than 4 yrs) and not on Facebook or twitter - the best way to deal with haters or spammers or trolls etc etc who just want to try and diss you - is to brag ;-)

It ends up winding them up more - making them realise their comments are not having the desired effects and surely it is far better for them to totally ignore me and get on with their own thing

I can then go back to normal - ie non brag manner - and just get on with my trading and comments etc

Most days I have a few losses - can be just 1 or even 4 or 5

All my thread followers know that - I can even brag I have more losses in a week than many have in a few months if I wanted to - if thats bragging - lol

In real life - I am a fun loving easy going - even humble character - have no need to brag. On this trading forum - with many haters - they will never win against me

I really dont want to keep having to brag - you may know the reason i put the word "expert" in my thread title was due to how I had been treated the previous week by many old timers here - who thought they owned the site and were brilliant etc etc

With regards making enemies - I don't mind that at all. I have worked with people in the past who I could not stand - but still had respect for them - if they could do their job well . But in this reality world -its so different as we all know and therefore its all water off a ducks back to me

You have probably noticed that to all normal members etc - I will always be polite and helpful - were possible - and my awful "brag" side only appears when answering trolls haters dissers or pure negative no hopers

Regards

F

Last edited:
the best way to deal with haters or spammers or trolls etc etc who just want to try and diss you - is to brag ;-)

How can this possibly be a better way than just ignoring it after all it has resulted in you getting two infractions and a ban ?

Reactions: tar
Anyway hope this comment explains your point on the 5503 -5505 - no mans land price - and yes - you owe me so many apologies Tar - you surely must feel embarrassed - lol

Regards

F

Embarrassed ? Why ? Because you've been caught moving goal posts many times - example : EA trade - ? or because you've been caught editing and playing around with your screenshots ? or because we discovered that you've been kicked out from FXstreet ? or because ..... etc .

Last edited:
TAR

Yet again another incorrect statement - yes another

I personally was not kicked out from FX street - repeat - again for you - i personally was not kicked out of FX street

Instead

All groups forums were disbanded and the the Foremosphere group of about 100 members ceased

After that their owner ( Francesc) contacted me ( I was in 2013 retail trader winner remember ) and said they were looking at a direction involving more tutors / guru's / course sellers etc etc .

I and others could have remained as non Forexmospherians - ( some stayed on) - but instead at least 10 of us chose to leave and then go on are own ways

I am no longer a member of the "street" - but still a member of the old group.

So yet again - more wrong information

I am sure you think the more you can diss and repeat wrong information - the more others will be believe it

But as we all know - the truth wins - and your wrong information and lies is just pure dissing

Shame

Regards

F

Last edited: