Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - This morning and from 7 00 am UK

Well we did have a HH yesterday - but now LL ;)

178066d1407481062-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-8814.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 8814.JPG
    EU - 8814.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
8 00 am

Super last hr of scalping - we had rises on the EU / EJ /EA and GU and even the AU rising at the same time as the EA - very unusual

Not looked at the news yet and will check calender again - but the dollar seems to have lost some sparkle for the EO

8 09 am

EU - above 3375 on pullbacks - the EU is still bullish and could be scalp bought again to challenge the 3408 high

Falls under 3375 and 70 would be prices to still hold any scalp sells taken under 3405.

Similar set ups on other euro crosses - different on the GU for now though

Not mentioned the Cad or Uchf so far - but you can guess with high probability whats happened to those 2 pairs

8 30 am

You will have to excuse me for a bit - still trying to work out how many pips I have made this morning - certainly above my daily target - but don't worry - not going to have the rest of the day off - after all just come back off one holiday

Time for a bacon sarnie and a cup of tea - before seeing where I can scalp buy the EU again - that's if I can - remember this market is full of trickery - so never rule out we now might drop 150 pips ;-)

Be back next hr

EU heading north again ???

8 56 am

Sorry BP - just realised I missed your earlier comment about a sell on EU

Yes from start of 8 00 am TW at 7 51 am - the EU became a sell under 3405

I have mentioned I am looking to scalp buy on pullbacks staying above the 3370 /75 area and so far we have made 3377.

We would need now back over 3390 to show that price wants another try up - and even then we could still post another LH at say 3397 or 3403 etc

Under 3369 and then 3364 - would favour holding scalp sells rather than buying again

Just coming up to 9 00 and so will be watching next 9 mins for more clues

GU

i mentioned earlier that the set up on this pair was different to the Euro pairs and now its dropped under 6800 to a new low at 6796

Not convinced to just keep selling atm - as we do have some Pound news in approx 20 mins - although not red.

Above 6820 and then 30 would be scalp buying again - but under 6818 favours lower again

9 07 am

EU - so far 3377 as held - not jumped in a scalp buy - as was looking at other pairs - but might now try a buy on a pullback staying above 3378.

Ideally we need to see over 3390 to hold scalp buys on - otherwise its just scalping for 2-5 pips etc

On EU timing

9 09 am end of hr TW was the HL at 3379/80 - we need over 3390 now and then to stay above 80 and ideally 81/2

Under 79 and 76 look for more scalp sell - but remember 3370 -75 is a support area still

Out in 15 mins - but will be back next hr again

Last edited:
10 30 am

EU update

Above 3377 still scalp bullish - BUT we have seen a LH posted at 3398 from high at 3408

So now we are in whats known as a Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone - ie BTTZ

Price enters theses areas and then spends time just confusing traders whilst the market tries to catch you out - taking wrong trades

We know above both 3400 and 3410 - we should be in scalp buys or looking at taking them - and we know under 3370 and 50 - we could be falling further

At 3388 - anything could happen - await more clues ;-)

10 41 am

GU

Double bottom atm at 6797

Under 6820 we are still in a scalp sell mode - but above 6800 for now is a scalp buy

From 6795 to 6825 - say 30 pips is another BTTZ

Need more clues otherwise we just stay in the range for now

EJ

Its really been session bullish last 7 hrs - and as made several HH's and HL's

the key now though is whether price can make over 136 50 - because that is a R area - and under there continues the bearish direction of the pair this month

From 136 15/20 to 50 is another BTTZ area - so ok for scalps - but thats about all - need more clues for larger directional calls

Swissy

With dollar weakness this session - the UChf as dropped approx 50 pips and under 9075 the pair is still bearish - but we now need another low under 9045 to confirm any more drop

Not a favourite of mine - not traded it this morning - prefer another 4 -6 pairs in preference

AU and EA

Very unusual this morning - both pairs have made rises - normally they are opposite - and last night the AU made a new low at 9239 /40

the AU is still bearish for me under R's at 9275 - 80 - price currently in the 60's so if it does rise more look for more sells later on

EA - still have it bullish on pullbacks staying above 4420 /25 - my line in the sand area

UJ

I am hoping it will pullback higher for now - so that I can sell again in the 101 90 -102 area

Would need above 102 10 and 15 to hold scalp buys on longer for a turn being tried on

CAD

- UC - we have seen a 30 pip fall during the later Asian and early European session and we have main CAD news at 1 30 pm today - so will have it on the radar for later

In a BTTZ area for now - between 0915 and 35 - so 20 pips to scalp only - but would not be my choice for now

Status
Not open for further replies.