Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - Today - 10th July - with main TW change

GU - 1 Min LR chart of Today -

177096d1405018119-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-10714.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 10714.JPG
    GU - 10714.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Friday 11th July 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders - Approx 6 49 am UK Time on last day of trading week

This last week I have been focusing more on the EJ / GU and the EU - with the EA / AU / UC / GJ etc taking back seats most of the time

For me - I try and chose only major pairs with low spreads - and of course pairs I know well - rather than some other's that might move a lot more - but have high spreads ( ie over 4+ )and I might have only traded a few times over the last decade.

I then try and pick pairs with nice PA that is "readable" and also might be moved more in a session due to red news items etc

I dont like to be in more than 2 - max 3 scalps at the same time - but quite happy to be in even 6 plus trades than are on 30% stakes with stops locked in any profits - as these become stress free and have no additional capital risk etc

Normal stuff - quick reviews and updates on my main pairs

Have a good trading day

Regards

F

EU

Yesterday it made 3651 and also fell to 3589/90 - so approx 60 pip range with the majority of it still in the 3595 to 3613/15 area - ie 20 pip range

For me it needed to stay above 3622 yesterday to turn again and try above 3651 and 3660+

Instead by going under 3600 - its changes the ballgame again - and now I will be watching to see if we dont go over 3622 and 30 - and then drop under 3580 and 75

Forget Fundamentals and fair price etc - this is a money game with big stakes and big players want as much "dosh" off the table as possible - and so will always be trying to mislead and get traders in wrong bad trades etc etc

Dont worry - we will not be fooled - yes will have some bad trades - but they should not be over 7 pips max and many of my scalps that don't work I exit at only minus 2 or 3 pips - ie I am out of there - why do you want to stay in a bad trade?? - take the small hit and move on ;-)

EU price atm 3599 and rough guide - above 3607+ look for scalp buys - and under 3594 look more for scalp sells for now

Ok next pairs

GU

Talking of the GU - It was good yesterday - but still caught me out once

It as been a scalp buy in last hr from either 6 or 6 30 pm TW - but in a BTTZ range of 7120 to 35 - ie 15 pip range

We can look at holding scalp buys over 36 and 40 - or back under 26 look at scalp sell for breaching under 7120 and lower

Status
Not open for further replies.