Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as you did not have a wet dream things should be ok ------ cant have the young bit sleeping beside you getting jealous

EJ

Yesterday was drop from 138 60+ areas down to 137 50 ish

We tried 138 00 again - but fell short in the 90's and now in the 137 74 area with 7 00 am being a continuation of a scalp buy

Need over 88 to be thinking of holding or taking more scalp buys and under 65 - for any sells and tries don under 137 50

as long as you did not have a wet dream things should be ok ------ cant have the young bit sleeping beside you getting jealous

Lol - probably she's dreaming of Brad Pitt or George - ie younger guys than me - although if it was Harry Styles - I would be worried ;)

are you taking these 07/09 and 98/94 reference points from EG a 5min chart ???

No all of a 1 min - although will look at say 10 /20 and even 30 and 60 mins charts for a bigger picture view - but for all scalps under 25 pips - then the tick and one min are fine

EJ

Yesterday was drop from 138 60+ areas down to 137 50 ish

We tried 138 00 again - but fell short in the 90's and now in the 137 74 area with 7 00 am being a continuation of a scalp buy

Need over 88 to be thinking of holding or taking more scalp buys and under 65 - for any sells and tries don under 137 50

Now at R area - 78 -80

Need over 83 and then 87 to hold scalp buy longer - otherwise might be scalp sell in this TW

Last edited:
EJ - not in EU atm - as still too slow - now would be good if it keeps trying another 6 mins to 7 30 am

After then - we might be able to scalp sell

GU

Because I am seeing 32/33 as a cut off support - the market makers know that - so will probably try 29 area - before taking price back up

Under say 27 and 24 - when then another ball game

EJ and GU - both pulling back further than first thoughts

Did not wait to 33 on GU - exited 35 - but should have reversed to scalp sell in case it doe try 29 now

Still the 70% stakes made me the profits and the 30% exits were both still in profit above entries - so should not moan - yet ;-)

7 51 am - LO time window starts and EJ went under 77/78 - but failed to drop more

Above 78 still a scalp buy - but no 82+ forget it for now

GU

Could not scalp buy 27 /29 - still wants lower - but could be a trap in next 4 mins to end of TW

Will have to wait now and see next clues

Status
Not open for further replies.