Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Pete ------- top of the morning to you , I do beleive that you are trying to help others, but I and maybe many others think that your overpowering posts jumping around like a mad man from one currency to another is a big turn off. I beleive that you have more holidays planned soon, so why not take time out and rethink your approach to this thread.

Morning BP

I probably agree with you - It's been a a very mad busy 80 mins for me - and during that time - have traded 4 pairs - with periods were I have been in 3 scalps at same time

I would certainly not recommend that to other traders who might be following this thread - but this morning is a bit of a one off - as o much going on.

See how I look upon it - if a follower is now into my method - and say maybe as followed for over 2 -3 months - they will have their charts set up as 1 min Lr charts - ie copying mine

Then its a case - they might only ever want to trade 1 or 2 pairs - and then they work on those everyday.

In my case - I dont want to trade say 8 or 10 pairs - mainly just 3 to 6 pairs - and as you know some days 70% of my trades might just be on 2 pairs.

I am rarely in more than 2 scalps simultaneously - although - never worry about having 3 or 4 30% NPGT's open - as they have stops in profit already - so no stress and no extra exposure.

Although I dont mind sharing my ways - as you know - I really dont want to end up as an alert or copy service - so some newbie trader ends up thinking - I need not learn any more myself - I will just copy F when he types his thoughts and levels :)

I think by September - I will have a new format - hoping I can find another Major Magnum trader to teach as well - I think now after 8 months - he's well on his way - and another 500 live trades under his belt in next 3 months will have him very consistent

Always open to comments - and so maybe a couple of days a week will have a say 2-4 hr session - just on one pair - like EJ or GU ?

Look forward to some of the guys thoughts

Cheers

PS - Have a good day BP

Regards
#

F

8 30 am

Time now to check if interim new highs and lows have held for over 30 mins on any pairs

EU in a very tight range again with low at 3632 - but with interim last high only 37

I think before 9 00 am I will do another review and update etc - need time for my bacon sarnie now ;-)

I think I have just learn another new tip after movement on GU

It posted low at exactly 8 00 at 7121

By 8 21 am - it had not breached low - and only had really 9 -12 mins max to do it

By 8 25 - we had risen above 8 21 am price - so making it a very high probability - we would stay above 7121 and 7125 prices

This we did and by the 30 mins after posting low - hit 7139/40 - ie a 18 /19 pip rise

Not actually combined 30 min rules with key TW times before - must look more into that

8 53 am

All's slowed down for now

I think I will wait to after 9 09 am for a review and updates - just in case in next 15 mins or so we can see some more clues

GU

This pair as taken my most interest last hr

range is say 7121 to 7141 - approx 20 pips

I want to scalp buy above 26 /27 and atm price at 29

Under 24 and 21 hold scalp sells

Only look at scalp buys with quick lrs and TW etc etc

9 04 am

GU

Atm not got under 7128 - and that might be the scalp buy entry - not 26 /27

I would look at selling again under 7148/50 then - if the turn does happen and if we do try up that far

Under 24 and 21 is easy - more sells to 7100 and even yesterday's low

Morning F

Have you ever looked at trading the DAX? if not may I suggest you spend 5 mins looking at a DAX chart using your indicators.

Reasons are as follows.

It has decent moves ATR is currently 91 pips, fixed spread with most brokers of 1 pip or less so decent moves and low spread.

I am told it is mainly traded technically and obeys the 'rules' so to speak...

be interested to see what you think

Regards

Morning F

Have you ever looked at trading the DAX? if not may I suggest you spend 5 mins looking at a DAX chart using your indicators.

Reasons are as follows.

It has decent moves ATR is currently 91 pips, fixed spread with most brokers of 1 pip or less so decent moves and low spread.

I am told it is mainly traded technically and obeys the 'rules' so to speak...

be interested to see what you think

Regards

Morning CT

I have never traded anything else than Forex in last 12 yrs or so - not even Gold or silver

Its been great for improving my FX trading - BUT - maybe I have been missing out a lot for last say 5 -7 yrs with me staying only with FX

I know a few other traders here are trading some other instruments - and maybe I should spend time looking at Dax / Dow / Ftse etc

One I will ponder over my holidays - I know I should at least have a go(y)

Cheers

Regards

F

Morning CT

I have never traded anything else than Forex in last 12 yrs or so - not even Gold or silver

Its been great for improving my FX trading - BUT - maybe I have been missing out a lot for last say 5 -7 yrs with me staying only with FX

I know a few other traders here are trading some other instruments - and maybe I should spend time looking at Dax / Dow / Ftse etc

One I will ponder over my holidays - I know I should at least have a go(y)

Cheers

Regards

F

will be interesting to see what you think

DAX has been really volatile this morning and I think you would have done well

1 min DAX chart looks great on my setup

9 34 am

Well it did make 35 - but still took 100% off - as did not trust quick move up

Glad I did 30 became another scalp sell and now its a test on 24 and 21

will be interesting to see what you think

DAX has been really volatile this morning and I think you would have done well

1 min DAX chart looks great on my setup

That's interesting - I will say FX as been good first couple of hrs - and of course I feel so used to FX and familiar with many of the pairs I trade - maybe I have done over 10k live trades on just EU and GU over last 7 years - and so tend to think with DAX would need say 100 trades or so before I would dare risk 6 lots plus.

But will certainly try out over next 3 months:)

GU

keeping to an order this morning - with LH's and now a LL

The only way we will see a proper turn back up now is over 38 and 42 - and under 26 its still in the downward bias

Morning MM

I had not got 7111 or 10 as an interim support level - and of course time was out of TW and so caught out and did not exit until 7114

7110 to say 7125 might be a BTTZ for now

Need to check out GU other levels before another trade

I hope you caught some of the early moves MM - 6 45 am to after 8 30 am was manic this morning - makes a change

GU

I can see now 7111 might be a HL to the 7095 and 7105/6 last lows

All I can do for now is set time on the low postings and look at some other pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.