Status
Not open for further replies.
eu dy res

Attachments

• blueu.PNG
    blueu.PNG
    81.3 KB · Views: 66
6 45 PM

EU - had ear marked this for a scalp buy in the 3520 -25 area - to maybe then test above 3650.

Under 3620 got many interim supports - ie 16 /17 - 13 - 3609/10 - 07 then 3603/4 than could also act as barriers to further falls

Would need above 32 and 35 to hold scalp buys on for longer and bigger up moves = otherwise might have to settle for the 3 -7 pip targets - that's if the first news does not start the job off

This was my original plan on EU approx 50 mins ago prior to news

The 20 -25 scalp buy area was out - needed lower now 3650 test might be on

7 39 - end of TW and many peaked or resting now

Off to have tea and get ready for footie next

GL all - and good to see you scalping again MM -

See you soon

Regards

F

Some interesting frequency with a small butterfly.

Attachments

• E1.PNG
    E1.PNG
    180.9 KB · Views: 58
  • e1a.PNG
    e1a.PNG
    141 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Thursday 10th July 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX intraday Traders

Approx 15 mins to 7 00 am and already In and out the GU this morning

Will go through my normal list of pairs I plan to trade along with the day's calender etc

This week is a very slow summer week so far - whether it will change today or tomorrow - I have not got a clue - but I am sure there will be enough action across 3- 6 pairs to get 10 -20 trades during the day and with a bit of luck - over 50 pips

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

Yesterday - we did not go under 3600 and made another High at approx 3649/50

In theory we should not go under 3617 or 22 today and break through the 3650 barrier and try 3680 or 3700

Problem is that's just the normal TA theory - and this is FX trading - and so the market will be doing its best to catch out as many traders on the EU as possible - by all the normal tricks - along with stop hunting and other game play

Our first tight BTTZ is 3641 to 3651 - approx 10 pip range - very tight and so ignoring atm and will be chosing other pairs until we get some breaks

7 04 am

EA up and AU down in this window

The EA is normally a larger mover - so while the GU and EU in the slow periods are moving say 5 -10 pips - this pair - as just happened as moved 13/14 pip ups in less than 12 mins

In that corresponding time AU done well - ie approx 10 pips

Status
Not open for further replies.