Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

Very lively last 30 mins and still falling at end of 7 00 am TW

Price currently at 7149 after a 7160 Lower High at 7 01 am time

Yesterday we dropped out of the 7100 zone - down to 7095 - but with the help of the evening news - made 7167/8

With the posting of the LH - and other clues its was scalp sell time after 7 03 am and now 49 as gone as we have just made 46 - time to drop to 30% stakes

7 17 am

EU teasing near top of BTTZ at 3648

We need to see over 53 and 57 for a try of a R barrier breach - and even then I would not trust it

Its trying with approx 4 mins to new TW

7 24 am

EU at 3650 - not in it - as dont trust it atm - and prefer GU / EA / AU - thats enough anyway

We might get a half hr spike up in next 5 mins - but will be surprised if we do clear 53 and 57 - even though its trying atm

EJ

Have not mentioned this pair - yet - even though its normally my favourite - its got bad PA and in a BTTZ

We need over 61 and 66 for higher and really under 138 48 for a try down

7 30 am

GU

I exited last part of scalp sell at 7141 - it bounced to only 45 - thought it might have tried a few pips higher and stayed above 40 - but no - it dropped again to 38

Not in atm - but see next supports area 7130 -33 - and under 46/7 still a sell

EJ

Have not mentioned this pair - yet - even though its normally my favourite - its got bad PA and in a BTTZ

We need over 61 and 66 for higher and really under 138 48 for a try down

EJ comment 10 mins ago

As this posted at 7 27 - EJ at 54 and needed under 48 for a possible drop

By 7 30 - at 45 - yes that quick

Similar EU did not make over 3651 and fell and now at 3645

Too late to re enter AU sell and EA buy - too much all going on in this 7 -8 00 am window this morning - just not prepared for it - not even had a coffee or bacon sarnie lol

Morning andrac

I can see you are liking the GY - with the GU moving well this morning - I am sure the GY was like wise

Have a good day

GU

End of TW and its made 31/2 atm - which is a support area

Needs over 39 for holding a scalp buy on - with 30 holding

Not entered scalp buy for now

EA

Really missed out on this pair this morning - as already risen approx 40 pips - and I only made approx 16 pips including 30% stake tally.

Notice R area at 4560 - although we have rested at 50 for now

7 46 am

EU - well tested one end of BTTZ range at 50 - now testing other end at 3640 - and so far breached to 3638 with 5 mins to end of TW

noticed g/y bounced of pivot - up 18 so far , without me -(( (to busy makin coffee and patting myself on the back...)

Morning Pete ------- top of the morning to you , I do beleive that you are trying to help others, but I and maybe many others think that your overpowering posts jumping around like a mad man from one currency to another is a big turn off. I beleive that you have more holidays planned soon, so why not take time out and rethink your approach to this thread.

8 00 am

Here for LO today - but plan to take break before 8 30 am

Very busy 80 mins for me - not made 50 pip target yet - but up over half way so far - and another 6 pips on EA atm a taken another scalp buy whilst it trys for 4560 R area

Had not entered another AU scalp sell - shame ;-(

Status
Not open for further replies.