Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back To GU

scalp buy from 1 09 pm - was a waste of time - as no over 22 and now back lower at 7117

Remember 13/14 is key to breach to hold on any sells - and don't bother with any scalp buys really until back over 22 and 25

Cad

Consistent - fell from high this morning and any bounces have remained LH's again

Now a LL at 0671

Would need back over 0682 to think fall is over and might be trying back up

Comment from over 40 mins ago

Now at 9399 - only on 30% on scalp buys

AU

comment over 90 mins ago

kept 30% stake on with another scalp buy from 94/5 and so far still teasing up with high 9405 and presently 9400.

Really would need under 93 and 88 to look at taking or holding on any scalp sells

OK - will pop back in after say 2 30 pm or 3 pm

Still very slow for now - but still hope to get in another 5 plus scalp trades before 6 pm

See you later guys and GL

pete ( nosy bugger here with question) ------ as my late father would say you must ask to learn , your trade on GU @ 1.09pm did you have a small loss on this trade ? , would you have been long GU again around 1.28/9pm

pete ( nosy bugger here with question) ------ as my late father would say you must ask to learn , your trade on GU @ 1.09pm did you have a small loss on this trade ? , would you have been long GU again around 1.28/9pm

Yes - just under 1.3 pips - after a 1 pip gain - did not bother scalp buying at the 1 30pm - as really from 7128 to 7113 is a BTTZ area - and i should not really bother trading it

ie the 15 pip range is set up - purely to try and catch you out - we need a proper breach under 13 - or a proper rise over 28+

Notice now I am back - even an hour later - still in it;)

EJ at 1 30 pm - at 138 22

another support 20 /21 now

From 70 mins ago comment on EJ

neither 20 or 21 could hold the fall and since then we have dropped to 138 11/12

WE have had a 40 pip approx fall since opens - but did not not leave a 30% on from first scalp sell - so only being getting pips in bits - shame

EU

Since 1 30 pm TW its been a scalp buy again from really 3592 after a 3589 low - and now made 3607

Under 3607/8 I have said bearish - but over 3595 and 3600 scalp bullish - so how do we handle that problem

Easy - go with the flow but be aware if a barrier ie S or R does not break - then the move will not carry on.

Thats why traders after say 100 -250 pip trades have lower probabilities - simply because of more variables and of course- more barriers to be breached to keep the move on track.

instead of just one or two to get through - a 150 pip move can have anything from 6 to 10 to breach

Back again next hr

AU

Just before I leave - AU another consistent mover like EJ - but in AU 's case its bullish and now made 9415 and still bullish on any pullbacks staying above 9403

Yes - just under 1.3 pips - after a 1 pip gain - did not bother scalp buying at the 1 30pm - as really from 7128 to 7113 is a BTTZ area - and i should not really bother trading it

ie the 15 pip range is set up - purely to try and catch you out - we need a proper breach under 13 - or a proper rise over 28+

Notice now I am back - even an hour later - still in it;)

GU

comment approx 1 hr ago

Well when EU started moving up - GU also did - but stopped again at 7126 /27 and then fell again - but still stayed in the BTTZ area

Now I would say on GU until clearly out of zone - ie you will need 7130 + for scalp buys etc and under 7113 to look at scalp sells

In between - just get beaten up - or scalp for 1- 5 pips only

EU at 3 39 pm - end of TW

its made so far 3617 - so another HH in essence and still a HL printed above yesterday's 75 low

So simple TA says keep buying - but trading is not simple or easy - and already the high at 3 00 pm as not been breached in 30 mins - and so would need really another 30 mins+ - Thats if it is going to try

Above 3603/4 and 7 /8 scalp bullish still

EJ

In a BTTZ from 138 10 to 30 approx 20 pips

Until range properly breached - just a tease area to scalp for a few pips only

ATm we had higher low at approx 14 - from previous 11 - but need above 30 to hold on - otherwise look to scalp sell under 29 for say 15 -20

Status
Not open for further replies.