Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody hell is this a flaw in set up :devilish::cheesy: think its time you were on holiday cannot have you calling :sleep:losers :devilish:

LOL

Yes you are right - need a break again soon to recharge my duracell batteries

Market this week so far just sooo slow

Still will have to work harder to make me pips

Good Luck BP - we will all need it today with these movements

Cad

was a scalp buy at 9 51 am start of this hr TW - but only risen 5 pips although pleased my CAD spread is under 1 pip now - used to be 3 to 4 pips - 4yrs ago

Still a scalp buy up to this half hr change with price now at 06884/5

this is a interim R area - so might be good to take part profits if you scalp bought

EU

The interim low at 95 was printed at 10 14 - so needs to last over 30 mins to 10 45am to still try up higher

Also same theory with EJ

Last edited:
GU

interim high of 7108 printed at 10 28 am - so need approx 11 am to be not breached to fall lower

If we breach before 11 am - then we need a clear 3+ pip breach to try up to 7120-24 area - next R

AU

now at 9390 and i wanted to scalp buy around 89 to 93

Cannot scalp buy at 90 - but out all scalp sells for now

Need under 86 and 83 to take new scalp sells

Time wise EU and EJ lows have held so that favours up next 25-30 mins as levels then normally need over an hr to breach if held for 30 mins

pete (question on GU ) so you have an order sitting for possible long on GU @ 7111/2 before 11.00am is this correct ???

pete (question on GU ) so you have an order sitting for possible long on GU @ 7111/2 before 11.00am is this correct ???

You can do

I normally do not use pending orders - unless I am wrapping price

Prefer to go with PA and so the time give me a clue if 7111 is on before the 30 min gap

On EU and EJ - 30 min rule not working atm

Examples of rules and manipulations taking over - shows liquidity providers are still playing with order fills etc

Lrs were saying to me sell EU and EJ - time was saying dont - so when you have conflicting clues - you have to just leave a trade alone and wait for another one

AU

Still a scalp buy above 89 /90 - but you can only hold above 95 - as under 95/6 then might try breaching under 89 support again

Still a scalp buy up to this half hr change with price now at 06884/5

this is a interim R area - so might be good to take part profits if you scalp bought

CAD

40 mins ago from previous comment

Dropped to 30% stake on scalp buy - still in with price now again at 0688 after making 90 before

Need over 95 really to hold on longer

Status
Not open for further replies.