Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 51 pm - new TW

EU and EJ both trying up still

May try up to 4 00 pm hr change - ideally set up for a false break out atm

GU

3 55 pm - could be another false break out as GU price tests 14 - with 13 key for now

Watch out for spikes that dont carry on - just set up to get you in the wrong way in TW

EU - so far peaked at 36176 and fell

Above 3610/11 - still another scalp buy - but only scalp both ways if you know what you are doing

Similar EJ - 28 high again - pullback and above 18 /20 still another scalp buy

Wednesday 9th July 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Mid week - and so far 2 very quiet market days - just as though everybody's on holiday and the "big hitters" are all out of town.

As a scalper you get very used to watching a lot of "paint dry" or "trees growing" I even found a few quick 5 pip moves yesterday exciting - yes that bad.

The main action today could be later on - and mid US session - with a couple of red news announcements at 7 and 7 30 pm

So back to "pacing" and keeping focused etc - but still aways nice if you can get 20+ pips in the bag in the first few hrs :)

Normal stuff and have a good day trading wise

Regards

Peter

EU

Yesterday confirmed that the EU wanted higher again - ie a HL and then a HH - which even went up in the Asian session up to 3622.

For me now under 3575 would be the real game changer along then with a LH under 3608.

Staying above say 3590 and 3603/4 on lows to me suggests tries over 3625 and 30 for a go at 3650+

With the market being so cunning and devious and untrustworthy - you have to look at movements step by step - knowing many are deliberately false - simply to put you off the trail - and take away your money

I get the feeling - there could be a lot more to come before over 3700+ or under 3500 ;-)

Forgot to mention EU is presently a scalp sell under 3620 and for last hr - but so far only a 6 -7 pip drop and maybe above 3609 /10 might be a good scalp buy area

Last edited:
GU

Yesterday saw the GU fall under 7100 price zone - down to supports at 7086 ish

Since then - back up to 7142 high and price currently at 7137 - after approx 2 hrs of scalp buy movements

Above 7125 and 30 favours scalp buys - but only if we do another high over say 43

We have approx 7 mins in this TW to maybe try it now - if not then can we scalp sell from a LH at 39 -42 ??

7 13 am

Past end of TW

EU - for me above 3617 still a scalp buy for now - but really needs above 24

EJ - new high again above 138 42 - and above 36 still a scalp buy

GU - 7139 so far - with above 35 still a scalp buy

All might change directions if we dont get new highs before 7 21am

7 21 am

Down to 30% stakes on all 3 with 70% stakes banked

Will not leave 30% on under 5 pip pullbacks now - as really might have to look for scalp sells next

Out in a bit - but will be back after London Open and around from that hour onwards

Only trade still in is GU on 30% with stop out of my comfort zone at 30

See you in a bit

Thanks EU --- are you happy yet Pete ??? ------ the footy last night reminded me of the fx robots working the markets - looks like the germans have managed to insert some robot chip into the boots of their players (lol) showing up the weak back line of brazil, who ffs looked like a shower of school girls learning the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.