7019/20 was a scalp sell - but not taken - above 7003 still bullish for me

wish I had taken Gu scalp sell from 20 :(

Shame - but will we be able to scalp buy again above 7003

news in 10 mins - got a phone call to make - hope to be back for half hr window

GL - above 7003 scalp buys#

Under 6994 and 83 - scalp sells

GU

supports for me at 7003 -05 then 7014 and R's at 23-25

Need above this last high of 7028 to look at more scalp buys and then 33-36 is another R area

EU

Noticed stayed above 3013 and I had supports at 3014

Going nowhere atm - but trying to turn

Under 3010 and 07 sells with supports at 3601 and 3595

Need above 22 and 26 for scalp buys and turn working

Last edited:
GU

Its being nice for me today - well so far (lol)

Its made 7035 and I am down to 30% stake on last scalp buy and will hold on above 7021

By rights under 26 is a scalp sell - but above 7020/21 is still scalp bullish

That's interesting....
I'm obviously running on different LR's than you - I'm currently running with LR'S up to 1200 - which was nowhere near your 950 on this occasion.....though if you looked left it was an obvious res area - which I missed and caught the short later. I'll look at it over the weekend
Thank-you for the reply, appreciated

No probl;em andrac- its an easy one

That white dotted LR is my longest setting one - currently at 950

Depends on the platform - try from 700 to 1000 as settings and see which works the best

Sometimes it can take 1- 15 min to paint on chart - as of course a totally no standard setting

It acts as a session - day bias for me - ie price above should be bullish - price belwo should be bearish

That's interesting....
I'm obviously running on different LR's than you - I'm currently running with LR'S up to 1200 - which was nowhere near your 950 on this occasion.....though if you looked left it was an obvious res area - which I missed and caught the short later. I'll look at it over the weekend
Thank-you for the reply, appreciated

On tick charts I run with LRs up to settings of 2250

Unfortunately platform charts are not really that accurate and it shows with large setting

I have played about on the 1 min for a nice longer LR and generally it will be always around 750 -1200 - and then its fine tuning and matching it with existing moves and data to get it to work best for you

For me on FxprO - 900 -950 is good - on Dukascopy 800 does the same

EJ

Been more bullish last 30 mins above 48 /50 support area

needs over 61 and 66 to hold scalp buys on longer for more rises

Under 49 and 44 back to scalp sells

EU

still trying to find support at 3611 - 14 area to try up.

I think above 3620 and 23 we can scalp buy again - but if 3610 lets go then only 3606/7 - 3601 next to keep in 3600 price range

Too slow for now

Will pop back later

11 48 am and 3 mins to new TW

GU

check out low at 7018 - at 11 20 am

That meant at 11 21 am and new time window - look at new scalp buy above 7020.

Price rose and never went back under 23 and is now 7031

We really need to 34 and 38 to hold on - if it was to keep going to midday hr change

It´s just incredible how your timeframe half hour/hour - change works. 0-9 get in and 21-30 get out -> 30-39 get in and 51-0 get out.
Not everytime but almost every good move is that pattern. I trade only the DAX and even there are those timeframes.

But i´m still to active and do lot of trades i shouldn´t have done. So i´m still 50/50 and can´t get higher. At least my takeprofits are higher than my loses.

Just for example:
Today i´m trading since german open. 9 am till now -> almost 4 hours without breaks.
8 trades. 3 positiv accum. 47,2 points and 5 (FIVE) negativ with accum. 27,3 points.
So i have 19,9 points done but its just not enough. My hitratio is just too bad. 3 to 5 is just too bad.
I´m in the + Zone just because of really small stops (5-6) and high takeprofits (2R-3R).
It makes me a bit angry and i really don´t know altough i have made a nice gain.

I want at least 60% hitratio...

My day is over, almost 20p is enough for today. Good trading everyone, there are some more hours left to make your pokets heavy. ;)

12 05 pm

GU

By midday high of 7032 had not been breached and price fell to 29 - indicating a scalp sell

To hold any scalp sell we need now to breach under 22 and 18

Going for early lunch soon - see you for US session

It´s just incredible how your timeframe half hour/hour - change works. 0-9 get in and 21-30 get out -> 30-39 get in and 51-0 get out.
Not everytime but almost every good move is that pattern. I trade only the DAX and even there are those timeframes.

But i´m still to active and do lot of trades i shouldn´t have done. So i´m still 50/50 and can´t get higher. At least my takeprofits are higher than my loses.

Just for example:
Today i´m trading since german open. 9 am till now -> almost 4 hours without breaks.
8 trades. 3 positiv accum. 47,2 points and 5 (FIVE) negativ with accum. 27,3 points.
So i have 19,9 points done but its just not enough. My hitratio is just too bad. 3 to 5 is just too bad.
I´m in the + Zone just because of really small stops (5-6) and high takeprofits (2R-3R).
It makes me a bit angry and i really don´t know altough i have made a nice gain.

I want at least 60% hitratio...

My day is over, almost 20p is enough for today. Good trading everyone, there are some more hours left to make your pokets heavy. ;)

Hi Sunzy

Need to help you fine tune a bit to get over say 70% win rates

Unfortunately - I only trade FX so dont know how it would apply on dax and other instruments

For me a great trade happens in a time window - as you have noticed - when also other clues line up - like OB /OS on small frames - S & R''s - change of PA - HH's or LH's etc and if we have had a fast move we sometimes then get "bouncy ball" effect with a retrace etc

Glad you are working on tight stops - thats also a key

You need to also look at leaving some trades on at same 25 -40% stake - so then stick stop at B/E or 1-5 pips profit and forget

You will find maybe 3 out of 10 might make you big pips - whereas others still get stopped in profit

I reckon for you now it's evolution - rather than revolution - ie small changes and fine tuning will get you very consistent

GL and good trading

REgards

F

2 09 end of 2 00 pm TW

Will do an update on main pairs we have been looking at starting with EU

We dropped under a key dynamic area for me this morning at 3625-27

Supports then breached under 17 and 14 and under 3606/7 and 01

Next supports out of 3600 range at 3595 is were we are at now

We have not breached low of hr change yet - but need above 3601 to look at scalp buys

Under 3592 and 87 more scalp sells

Last edited:
GU

topped at 7040 this morning and since then fallen to 7007 and presently bouncing back up at 7015

Under 7025 for me is still scalp sells on any further bounce up

Would need over 7028 and 32 to hold any scalp buys on longer for a chance higher again

EJ

carried on dropping under 138 46 and 43 and so far made 26

Supports at 138 15 -18 area and R's above at 38 and then 43-46

Scalp sell any further bounce higher that stays under 46

Status
Not open for further replies.