Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 22 and in TW now

Taken 30% off EJ scalp sell now at 54

Both EU and EJ could be scalp buys now - its whether you are willing to scalp for just 1-3 pips

For extra confirmation - EU needs above 19 to take or hold on scalp buys and EJ needs 58 and 61

news news news coming up

I beg your pardon having forty winks here and thought it was 10.25 (lol)

Last edited:
Reasonable drop on e/j - caught it late but I caught some - when you have a chance would it be possible to post an E/J chart?

EJ

woken up - like EU been falling but generally larger moves

We are out the TW 's now with no real turn on either EU or EJ

Supports for EJ at 54/55 and EU now 14 and 18

In terms of selling again - for now dont expect EU to make 28 or 30 and would be surprised over 21 or 23 - so all areas to look at scalp sell

EJ similar under 63 /65 should be a scalp sell area

Remember though you need to see the PA and also if in a TW for a change to happen - otherwise its only guessing or speculation

EJ Chart from Opens

EJ Chart with falls after LO at 8 00 am and scalp buy at 54

176456d1403771769-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-26614.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 26614.JPG
    EJ - 26614.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Thank-you for that - very much appreciated
I would like to ask - If I may - which LR is in the screenshot? http://screencast.com/t/kO56iRksnmR
The reason that I ask this is because I have had a few issues with different LR indicators painting slightly different higher value LR's.....
Thank-you in advance

P.s. I am not looking for an immediate reply, I know you are busy at this time

EJ Chart with falls after LO at 8 00 am and scalp buy at 54

176456d1403771769-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-26614.jpg

GU

Out 30% scalp buy at 7018 after 22/23 high for now

7019/20 was a scalp sell - but not taken - above 7003 still bullish for me

Thank-you for that - very much appreciated
I would like to ask - If I may - which LR is in the screenshot? http://screencast.com/t/kO56iRksnmR
The reason that I ask this is because I have had a few issues with different LR indicators painting slightly different higher value LR's.....
Thank-you in advance

P.s. I am not looking for an immediate reply, I know you are busy at this time

No probl;em andrac- its an easy one

That white dotted LR is my longest setting one - currently at 950

Depends on the platform - try from 700 to 1000 as settings and see which works the best

Sometimes it can take 1- 15 min to paint on chart - as of course a totally no standard setting

It acts as a session - day bias for me - ie price above should be bullish - price belwo should be bearish

Status
Not open for further replies.