Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning MM

I thinks its the messy boring time of the day again - so be careful as a lot of play teasing going on

If you look at a few pairs today - ie say EU - GU - EJ

Then you haves ay 6 30 - 7 am to 10 am - as some nice moves - with clear definitions - even on the EU

Now this last 90 mins or so - tease time - time to try and get money back off traders

Unless you see clear breaks etc - then its scalping - and even then only take clean multi clue ones knowing that you might end up with less than 5 pips

Hopefully after 12 30 or 1 pm it might change and we do have 2 red news announcements at 1 30 pm and 3 00 pm as well to be aware off

Regards

F

EJ

maybe say 138 95 -139 00 to 138 70 - ie say 30 pips - another just BTTZ

EA

say 4785 to 45 - 40 pips to scalp - but spread 2 pips and so slow meaning uncertainty

Last edited:
EJ

i think any pullback under 90 might be able to be bought again at 78 -80 area

EJ comment from an hour ago

we teased at 90 for a long time and originally i want to sell around 85 as I had though 87 - 90 might be break up higher

Well 90 held - we have not got under 80 still - so down to 30% with stop in profit and will maybe see if 75 -78 is a scalp buy point and if not there maybe 72

Last edited:
GU

now made 6830 in hr TW

Under 42 still in a scalp sell mode - might be worth trying to sell it on nay bounce staying under 41.

EJ

A great example of a scalp trade that really is hard work and you dont want

Over 2 hrs ago - i wanted to scalp sell the EJ around 83-66. Then approx 90 mins ago I was hovering at 88 with 90 being my cut off

Now since then - we have not made under 80 - and price as just weaved from 90/91 to 80 with no clear direction for more than say 5 pips

OK - you can still earn off it - but really at times i just cannot be arsed in BTTZ zones - if i ma after a 5 -10 pip scalp - i want it clean and within 10 -15 mins - not blooming 2 hrs plus lol

Status
Not open for further replies.