Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to both of those and i realise that if my brain made sounds, that is what it would sound like. especially the first one.

Friday 23rd May 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday Traders

Like the garden photo's MM :)

Last Day of the week - and I am off again next week for a few days - hopefully doing a bit of sailing ( but not across the Atlantic )

Yesterday was boring - The morning session was good for me - but then the afternoon US session was really slow and with low movements on most pairs

Lets hope today is not the same - normal stuff - a quick update and review of the main pairs I plan to intraday trade - along with levels and planned scalp directions based around 30 min time windows etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

Why did I not keep a 30% NPGT on from 3990 area ?? I got the scalp sells and enjoyed the quick drops etc but gave up in the 3800 area - simply because I though the players missed a trick by not frying all the bears.

This week we have made under the 3650 previous lows - but hardly convincing so far with the low of only 3641. Under 3660 we are in a bearish mode and a scalp sell atm from the 50 area.

We can still post a HL at say 43-46 area and then try above 3660 as an option or - breach under 40 - get more bears in down to 3620-30 - and then a quick 150 pip rise. ( OK - I am dreaming lol )

Will update more next hr - but will only trade the EU more if we get out of this 3640 -3660 - 20 pip range

PS - just noticed some nice red news on EU at 9 00 am UK time - that might give it a kick ;-)

Last edited:
GU

We could not make above 6920 yesterday - slightly below the previous day's high

Still intraday bullish for me above 6825 -30 area with price currently at 6866 area and another scalp sell with supports around 60 and 50

EJ

Normally my favourite - although yesterday it had ugly PA after middday

Another scalp sell atm under 138 90 - or the 6 00 am time window

Would need under 65 and 62 to hold on - so might get a bounce beforehand

Will focus more on this pair again today with charts etc etc

EJ

Normally my favourite - although yesterday it had ugly PA after middday

Another scalp sell atm under 138 90 - or the 6 00 am time window

Would need under 65 and 62 to hold on - so might get a bounce beforehand

Will focus more on this pair again today with charts etc etc

EJ

Approx 7 30 am and EJ now at 138 64 - and 60 -65 is a support level

Nice fall - did not get 25+ pips - but happy with 17 pips and have taken all off for now

Wish the EU was as nice as the EJ ;)

EJ - 1 Min LR chart with Bearish structure for early session

175038d1400827100-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-23514.jpg

EJ - chart update showing end of Thursday and Friday start of EO session

LR structure is bearish

Attachments

• EJ - 23514.JPG
    EJ - 23514.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
EJ

Missed the 7 30 am scalp buy from 66 -70 area - but would hope to be able to scalp sell in the 82 -85 area if possible

AU and EA

Ignored yesterday - but today hope to get some trades on them

AU Lr short term structure bullish and EA bearish

AU 9235 as a line in the sand and EA 4780-5 similar

Not in either atm - but will update through the day

EJ and EU - interim lows not been breached with 30 mins

Another clue for tests ups still for this next 30 mins - although would still like to scalp sell EJ in the 82 to 86 price area. Above 90 - would forget it

GU

stuck in approx 10 pip range atm

short term LR price structure bullish - but need over 75 and 80 to hold on any scalp buys

Similar for any scalp sell to work need price to fall under 65 and 60 - so for now just waiting

EJ

made 138 85 - and top of my area to scalp sell

End of time window at 8 09 am as well - dilemma here - need more clues atm

EJ

Had the clues - ie a test of 138 86 - and it failed and then it fell again and was a scalp sell just needing now 77 to let go for more that 7 pips

8 36 am UK time

Still in EJ scalp sell - but only on 30% with stop in profit as taken 70% off at 758.

Noticed last 5 mins many pairs doing a quick fall - GU and GJ being the best

Needed under 65 and 60 to be scalp selling GU and so far its made 55

GU

stuck in approx 10 pip range atm

short term LR price structure bullish - but need over 75 and 80 to hold on any scalp buys

Similar for any scalp sell to work need price to fall under 65 and 60 - so for now just waiting

GU comment from approx 40 mins ago

Well at the 8 30 am time frame window change we started with the fall and once under 65 and 60 it quickly fell and now at the start of the 9 00 am time window as made 6841

Have exited all of scalps sell - as supports 35 -40 and also EU red news in under 10 mins

Nice one - its a good morning so far

Last edited:
EU

Just prior to news - scalp sell mode testing a HL at 43 atm

low 3741 and then supports at 3620 -30 and 3615 and 3600 area

Above 3660 needed to think about holding or taking scalp buys

Will not be in at news - will let the dust settle - if there is any

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.