Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did not take the EA at 1 00 pm time window MM - but instead the EJ - as spread was better

i exited all and was out by 83/4 - but trendline still says up above 80 / 81 and we just need 90 to go for more scalp buys

i was referring to buying EA at 14.10 or 14.11
i had to wait for 64 as price at 60 was under the LR. would it have been possible to buy when price was under the faster set?

Good time to have abreak and collect daughter who's taking her A levels this week - poor girl ( lol)

See you later guys - GL - movements are really poor atm - hope next 2 hrs we see some volume again

SO THE SB AT 60 WAS FINE DESPITE POSTIIONS OF lr (which were above price and therefore could not catch the end of the retrace?

Yes totally

the 3 quick white lrs had not gone under red or yellow Lrs and the red - yellow and green - plus trendline - still said a buy

Once price went under trendlines on EA and EJ - then buys over

61 on the EA - so that was a scalp sell under and on EJ - still above trendline - still a scalp buy at 85

Back later

4 00 pm approx

Come back to see real manipulation and play last hr - markets have just been deceiving all intraday traders on Euro pairs - ie throwing them out of trades etc etc

There goes any NPGT scalp buys on EU - EJ - EA - and still intentions not clear

Last edited:
All euro pairs still seem bullish - and still want higher - but the the PA is just being played around with too much to have comfort of leaving any trades on .

GU stuck for me atm - maybe next time window may change it

AU still not got over its R areas above 9370 - and now testing 40 45 again - boring for now

EJ second best scalp buy from 4 00 pm time window

79 - to 81 ideal entries and so far made 95 - above 87 still a scalp buy if locking any profit in

Will post a chart

Status
Not open for further replies.