Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must explain that I am having to drop the words - "free trade" as many believe it is misleading as its not 100% free - so therefore from now on will be calling it a No Pain Gain Trade - ie NPGT

What ever you call it - its a win - win trade - as your stop is already in profit and you are using part profits from a scalp to hopefully make more money and a larger gain

Attachments

• au.PNG
    au.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 74
not my best, please comment on where i cld have done it better

a PROFIT - is a PROFIT - and so much better than any loss - so please dont beat yourself up as thats a main objective - and on low risk etc etc

I think your entry was good from 38 - ie another HL at 36 after others at 28 and 22

The AU stayed a buy and bullish through both opens and so far made 53 and now resting

GU news in next 15 mins or so

a PROFIT - is a PROFIT - and so much better than any loss - so please dont beat yourself up as thats a main objective - and on low risk etc etc

I think your entry was good from 38 - ie another HL at 36 after others at 28 and 22

The AU stayed a buy and bullish through both opens and so far made 53 and now resting

GU news in next 15 mins or so

yes i was reading pa well and waited for a pulback of sorts. all good practice and good practice

Prior to this next news - both GU and EU have re-positioned themselves as though they now want to try higher

Both pairs are being highly manipulated at present - so be careful with them for now

GU - 3 mins to news

Dropping again - will not be scalping the news - and its set up is not right and could go either way - even though its saying scalp sell

AU - difficult one now

EA as fallen again
but AU not making new highs

needs to stay above 40 and 42 for more rises now#

Under 39 more scalp sells

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.