Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
supply the money? You have been trading for a few months and you want someone to fund you? Forex more than any other market I know is available with crazy leverage. There are brokers out there offering 500 to 1 leverage. Its very worrying that you are soliciting for money on here.

In all seriousness, no, i do not want funds from here. the intent was to highlight the idea that if you have no interest trading/learning this method, why bother expending time and energy repeating what you have already made clear and explicit.

Under 6708 ish - still a scalp sell

But 6698 area is a support

So now tease zone 98 to 6708 - say 9 pips

Above 02 and 04 is scalp buy - but under 08 still a scalp sell

Unless you scalp for 1- 5 pips - you ignore

Comment a few minutes ago

I think I must start a new thread - just on this call really

But you know with me being quiet and totally unassuming - I could just never brag about how brilliant I am at forex scalping

So I will just remain quiet and let other diss the thread

Would you not love to see my trading account figures ????

:D

In all seriousness, no, i do not want funds from here. the intent was to the idea that if you have no interest trading/learning this method, why bother expending time and energy repeating what you have already made clear and explicit.

You dont want funds from here? Why did you ask for them then? This thread gets more baffling by the day.

The moment you request funds everything changes. That is a big red flag in my book. Do you have the appropriate FCA permissions to solicit for funds? If not you may be committing an offence.

My God - what a pratt

i think Major Magnum is quite a wealthy guy - and like me - as no need for any funds

Are you deliberately wanting trouble ???

you let me know when you write some hft algo to trade like this as i wanna be there as this is real damn funny and you aint even jokin

You would need over 100k plus to be able to write a algo needed to trade based on my methods

And then it still might be as good as me

Plus the fact - would not work on big money - ie dont mean a few hundred dollars a pip

But real big lots

My God - what a pratt

i think Major Magnum is quite a wealthy guy - and like me - as no need for any funds

Are you deliberately wanting trouble ???

the continued harassment of this thread is baffling. all who read it can see it has people who want to learn and those who do not. Why would anyone continue to waste their time on something they have no intention of applying? How can that be healthy?

My God - what a pratt

If he is wealthy then why did he request funds from people here? if he is wealthy why is he trading a demo account? Help me i dont understand.

If he is wealthy then why did he request funds from people here? if he is wealthy why is he trading a demo account? Help me i dont understand.

1) to present you with the paradox present in your participation here
2) having some money does not equate to having a live account
3) i dont want to help you, i want to learn how to trade this method

Last edited:
the continued harassment of this thread is baffling. all who read it can see it has people who want to learn and those who do not. Why would anyone continue to waste their time on something they have no intention of applying? How can that be healthy?

No i know its not

The agenda by half inch and SST - is very clear

Cause hassle and trouble and try and get me to go elsewhere

Then they win

Its so obvious to all

The thing is this is were free speech does not work

ie 2 or a few old members can stop say 20 -500 members wanting to know more

I would love to know the Mods and staffs position on this ??

Just have to wait and find out now I suppose

So dont let it put you off your scalping MM

For me - off to collect a new car - 14 reg

See you later guys

Regards

F

Just seen latest rubbish

I HAVE NEVER MET MAJOR MAGNUM AND NEVER SPOKE TO HIM ON THE PHONE

I dont know him personally - but know of his background

THAT IS 100% TRUE

AND ON THAT ONE - WOULD LIKE TO BET A MILLION DOLLARS ON IT

ie that is the truth