Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Forexmos we have established that you wont post your fills because you like to wind people up but you seem to be getting wound up in your posts. If you really did make +100+ pips in cable today with small stops then just post the fills. it will take you 30 seconds max to blank out the account balance and position size. why put yourself through this and wind everyone up. Plus by not showing your fills it leads people to come to the only logical conclusion.

Back now

Missed the 3 00 pm time window

Which GU trade do you want to review MM - tell me later if you like

only here for 30 mins then school run again

the clearest scalps - which was too late to catch -was the GU and EU scalp buy in the time window from 3 pm

The GU s been a cracker today - lots of nice fast run and turns from S & R's and time windows

Posted at 3 19 pm this afternoon on this thread

Now 2 hrs later EU up another 17 pips - yes nothing really - and GU made 40 more pips up - than at time I posted - ie 3 19 pm - and at 4 00 pm price at 6764

Still I have been kept entertained - saved the dog having to walk another 3 miles - so he's happy as well

So Forexmos we have established that you wont post your fills because you like to wind people up but you seem to be getting wound up in your posts. If you really did make +100+ pips in cable today with small stops then just post the fills. it will take you 30 seconds max to blank out the account balance and position size. why put yourself through this and wind everyone up. Plus by not showing your fills it leads people to come to the only logical conclusion.

I want them to believe its all hype and not possible:)

The only guys who will find out are the ones who decide to do it themselves - and then that might take them more than 9 month or a year to get to a good level

I will say though - many of my pips today have been on 30% free trade stake - ie trades from scalps that are then left on and stop moved into profit

These take the pressure of continually scalping

MM has become quite good at doing this as well now

He has shown a few sessions or days over 150 and 200 pips

And he's not the "expert" - but saying that he may well be one in another 3 or 5 yrs at this rate

I think you know monster - I dont really care a damn about my reputations - and that's why its so obvious I am not selling anything at all

Regards

F

Have a great weekend

Last edited:
Posted at 3 19 pm this afternoon on this thread

Now 2 hrs later EU up another 17 pips - yes nothing really - and GU made 40 more pips up - than at time I posted - ie 3 19 pm - and at 4 00 pm price at 6764

Still I have been kept entertained - saved the dog having to walk another 3 miles - so he's happy as well

Wrong numbers and figures for GBP , you said take 70% profit at 52 then it dropped to BE at the 30s , so that's only 12 pips assuming you really did get long at mid 30s ...

OK - 2 mins later

GU at 6752

Lock in some profit - or take 70% off and leave 30 % above say 31 or 35 - what ever suits you

OMG - Tar lol

I went long three time today from under 6700 - even started at 7 00 am

If you want to cherry pick every comment - then it shows you are not totally with the "free trade " concept

Yes take scalps at start at take profits - then off leave them on - and move stops into profits and forget

i would be revealing too much showing you how its all done - similar to PPND

I have already said in the other thread i have revealed 75% of my method in this thread and probably 90% to MM - which as then been deleted - or taken off

Off now - but please carry on -

I think you know monster - I dont really care a damn about my reputations - and that's why its so obvious I am not selling anything at all

you don?t care about your reputation? pull the other one people aren't that stupid. From everything you have written I would say that ego is right up there in your decision making process. :cheesy:

Reactions: tar
OMG - Tar lol

I went long three time today from under 6700 - even started at 7 00 am

If you want to cherry pick every comment - then it shows you are not totally with the "free trade " concept

Yes take scalps at start at take profits - then off leave them on - and move stops into profits and forget

i would be revealing too much showing you how its all done - similar to PPND

I have already said in the other thread i have revealed 75% of my method in this thread and probably 90% to MM - which as then been deleted - or taken off

Off now - but please carry on -

Long from 00 ? hmm didnt you go flat b4 news , and didn't you sell scalp downstairs as well or you go long and short at the same time ....

Knobs

Why are there so many knob heads demanding proof of the original posters trading ability?
He isn't selling anything. You are unlikely to be able to trade exactly like him even if he stood behind you. Neither is he selling anything. His posts are useful to at least one person on this thread and it appears that person has put his shoulder to the wheel and got on with the business of trading. What this person isn't doing is posting disparaging, meaningless verbiage or pure lultz as many here are doing.
I read the thread (and many others) out of curiousity and on the off chance that I might learn something (assuming one isn't of the opinion that he knows everything). If I find nothing of interest I move on whilst acknowledging that someone else might do so.
Should I find a post I consider "spam" then I report it. Even then, one mans' "spam" is another mans' beef sandwich (sorry):)
I could add to this post but i can't be aarsed.:sleep:

thats the thing sir it always looks good inretrospect and some peeps it would seem are accusing you and your buddy of doin that a whole heap

time for you to put the record straight and give the doubters what they want which is clear precise timely and verifiable data of your trading actions otherwise whats the point of posting?

tbh, my original question To F was asking for discussion of the entry points offered by various hints in each case.
I think F has made it clear that those not experienced enough even to compare the lengths of swing after the fact need to do some groundwork first. i Hope on my bad days i dont come across as having no basic idea

aw you know how to hurt a gal dont ya

ok so they didnt all work out but it was a fair crack at it and even the ones that didnt go to target still made a bit of profit and would have made a really decent profit had they been traded out on price action by a proper trader

as you bring it up my assessments were specific and empirical to the pip and they were out in the light of day ahead of time there was no wiggle room as i either got it right or i didnt

i might not be the hottest thing in the trading world right now and i gotta lot of flaws of all kinds but nobody sayin im making false calls

No, i was genuinely interested in what you were using to make those predictions!

Morning MM

Still need to do that review on the GU scalp sell at two different time windows you mentioned on Friday after lunch

Hopefully we will get round to it sometime today

I will post a couple of my GU tick charts for the 2 times you mentioned

Hope to speak to you later on or sometime in the day

Regards

F

can we discuss what made 14:31 a better sell than 14:07 on the GU?

HI MM

Looking at both now - as both in the time windows

I have attached 2 charts - One the bigger picture of the day off the 1 min - and the other a normal shot of a few hours off a 1 hr featuring the 2 times and afterwards

The first sell scalp is worth - 5 -7 pips net at 14 07 - Yes is was a sell - but price could not drop lower to make a interim LL within the rise

Second scalp sell at 14 31 - is a lot better

Price could not breach above interim supports to take up higher - at the part - and also had an easier path to fall - down to supports at 6700

If you notice the GU had not got above my infamous line in the sand price - separating more scalp buy land to scalp sell land - but no two ways about it 24-26 was still a small barrier

Price managed to drop quicker and stronger - not that you could predict that until you entered and then made a LL on the 14 07 scalp sell - basically saying as long as we have another LH again we keep the scalp sell on

My LRs had gone over and price was now breaching under other LRs and then the move became a full 30 min drop - that could even have been scalped in between

The drop was nearly 25 pips - and a good scalper would have had 15 to 22 of those pips

Two sell trades there worth 20 -30 pips in total - even though as the bigger picture map confirmed price was still wanting to go up and so any free trade above 6679-80 and then 6685 -90 were still worth on -

ie scalp selling at 100% stake - but free trade left on at 30% of original stake size - so quick scalps always make more pip wise than free trades - but free trades can be left on whilst the stop in profit never gets touched - for as long as price carry on rising

Result 15 pips at 100% stake - worth say x dollars

But a free trade at 30% stake and making say 100 pips is worth 2 x dollars

Hope that makes sense to you MM

i have not mentioned start of US markets - game play stop hunting and all the other points here - as they can be discussed another time as you progress

Regards

F

PS -It was better on a 5 or 8 tick - as defined far quicker with LR's

Attachments

• GU - 28214 mm 1.JPG
    GU - 28214 mm 1.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 111
  • GU - 28214  mm 2.JPG
    GU - 28214 mm 2.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 110
HI MM

Looking at both now - as both in the time windows

I have attached 2 charts - One the bigger picture of the day off the 1 min - and the other a normal shot of a few hours off a 1 hr featuring the 2 times and afterwards

The first sell scalp is worth - 5 -7 pips net at 14 07 - Yes is was a sell - but price could not drop lower to make a interim LL within the rise

Second scalp sell at 14 31 - is a lot better

Price could not breach above interim supports to take up higher - at the part - and also had an easier path to fall - down to supports at 6700

If you notice the GU had not got above my infamous line in the sand price - separating more scalp buy land to scalp sell land - but no two ways about it 24-26 was still a small barrier

Price managed to drop quicker and stronger - not that you could predict that until you entered and then made a LL on the 14 07 scalp sell - basically saying as long as we have another LH again we keep the scalp sell on

My LRs had gone over and price was now breaching under other LRs and then the move became a full 30 min drop - that could even have been scalped in between

The drop was nearly 25 pips - and a good scalper would have had 15 to 22 of those pips

Two sell trades there worth 20 -30 pips in total - even though as the bigger picture map confirmed price was still wanting to go up and so any free trade above 6679-80 and then 6685 -90 were still worth on -

ie scalp selling at 100% stake - but free trade left on at 30% of original stake size - so quick scalps always make more pip wise than free trades - but free trades can be left on whilst the stop in profit never gets touched - for as long as price carry on rising

Result 15 pips at 100% stake - worth say x dollars

But a free trade at 30% stake and making say 100 pips is worth 2 x dollars

Hope that makes sense to you MM

i have not mentioned start of US markets - game play stop hunting and all the other points here - as they can be discussed another time as you progress

Regards

F

PS -It was better on a 5 or 8 tick - as defined far quicker with LR's

the first sell scalp is worth - 5 -7 pips net at 14 07 - Yes is was a sell - but price could not drop lower to make a interim LL within the rise

Yes I see your second arrow pointing up showing the moment the short died.
Two sell trades there worth 20 -30 pips in total - even though as the bigger picture map confirmed price was still wanting to go up
Yes I can see long lr information.
playing with tick charts now.
ty for that. each and every one will count towards becoming a better trader.

the first sell scalp is worth - 5 -7 pips net at 14 07 - Yes is was a sell - but price could not drop lower to make a interim LL within the rise

Yes I see your second arrow pointing up showing the moment the short died.
Two sell trades there worth 20 -30 pips in total - even though as the bigger picture map confirmed price was still wanting to go up
Yes I can see long lr information.
playing with tick charts now.
ty for that. each and every one will count towards becoming a better trader.

Very true MM

Am around most of the week although got a few school runs

Have a good week

Regards

F

Morning Guys

Quick update and review of the main pairs I plan to trade today

I can add some if need be - but normally out of the 5 -6 I go with - 2 of them I have scalped for approximately 8 yrs and then the rest I started looking at more over the last 3-5 yrs - When I increased my daily targets up from 20 pips to 30 then to 50 pips just over 14 months ago

OK - first group

EU - Price at 3703 and peaked so far at 3727 then a LH at 14/15

Presently a scalp buy above 3696

Swissy - Price at 8883 - a scalp sell from 8888 - but in a BT tease zone of under 20 pips - ie approx 72 to 92 ish

More to follow

Have a good day

Regards

F

This is to answer a question by Jon on the other thread -

Here are 2 on Friday morning at 7 01 am UK time

I say a scalp sell on the Swissy at 8888 and price was then at 8883 - and I was in the scalp sell approx 1 min or less before before I posted

During the next 60 mins price dropped to 66 - so even from 83 it was 16 pips net

In fact price never went higher than my scalp sell entry from 7 00 am and fell over 100 pip during the rest of day

Perfect free trade set up for traders in the know

Trouble is Jon - there is only a few members here in that "know"

I worked it out Jon over my approx 70 days net of posting - there as been over 1400 calls and if some body would pay me - i could find 1000+ that happened all prior to the move - ie not scalps at same time

See Jon this is were people saying such stupid things - spreads and then all and sundry think - his thread is rubbish - no live calls

I just go back to the start of Friday am at 7 01 am - first call of the day - and there are 2 live trades there

Ok - you will say - that was luck

I will say rubbish

Out of the 1400 calls or so and say 1000 well in advance - at least 700+ will have made me money - as they would have worked and produced genuine positive pips - whether on 1 mini lot or 20 full lots per pip

Regards

F

Last edited:
Monday 3rd March 2014 - Approx 6 50 am - Prior to Opens

Good Morning Traders

Monday 3rd of March - first trading day of the new month

Will do a quick review of the key pairs I plan to trade today

EU - Fell from high on Friday at 3825 to approx 3767 and now scalp bullish above 3779 meaning I am scalp buying this pair and will carry on holding above 3800 should we make that price

Swissy - bounced after a fall on Friday to 8878 to approx 8800 - scalp bearish under 8790 - but not in a scalp sell atm.

Would need above 8802 and 05 to be scalp buying

GU - made 6770 and Friday and then fell to 6725

Presently scalp bullish above 6726 - BUT had scalp sold already at 6736

As a scalper I do trade both ways if I see opportunities of more than ideally 7 pips

Today - I must make sure I give some none scalp calls for the slower follower - or the followers who are not refreshing every 30 seconds at busy times

More pairs to follow

Have a good trading day - I will:)

Regards

F

EJ at around EO at 7 00 am

Price at 139 81

Scalp bullish above 139 79 - and scalp bearish under 76 and 73

139 89 high so far today - need above 94 and 140 to be holding scalp buys on longer or taking new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.