Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get it , i am not trading or scalping right now -while typing- just taking your own "way-off" levels from your own words and your own posts , there are many ways to scalp or daytrade markets like bidding and offering in futures DOM ... etc not the point though ...
Your last levels in Cable shows that you are reading the chart upside down and you didnt take one trade today otherwise you are in a 13 loss streak and 35 pips loss in few hours just in cable ...

ROFLMAO
:LOL:

Sorry - I do get it

Have a great day

I will

Regards

F

If these are not your "live calls" then why name the thread :
Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader .

Either this or its your own live calls and thus you are down 35-40 pips in one currency - based on your leverage advice that's 15-20%- and had a 10-13 loss in just few hours in one pair .

I can [walk the walk]

but nobody here knows you can. It's a bit like being in your teens and bragging to your mates that you had sex with a model. Unless they have evidence they will continue to disbelieve you.

People here on T2W might have suffered an awful lot over the last 10 yrs - with crooks and fraudsters

Yes they have. Most people will have been scammed in one form or another. It's a repeating theme.

I just dont like people who are haters etc

nobody likes haters. I don't hate you (unless you are a scammer!). I am sure Tar doesn't hate you he is just pointing out discrepancies in your posts.

That's no problem - but I will not stand for him to come on the thread - admit he is no scalper - and then try and pull every comment apart - without even knowing anything about the method or system

The problem you have here is this is an anonymous public internet forum. According to the rules Tar has every right to post and question what anyone says and so does everyone else.

Ignore him - or ask him to join in and learn

You are missing out the obvious quick easy choice that is open to you. That is post up your fills from this mornings trading session and then you prove Tar completely wrong and silence him for good.

I guess - he should be saying - scalping can never work and you are the great example of it

The trouble is - i am sure he knows if he said that - it might be totally wrong - and then - he would be in a corner

Tar isnt saying that scalping doesnt work. Tar has been a member here for years and everyone knows he day trades. If you proved him wrong then he may apologise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tar
but nobody here knows you can. It's a bit like being in your teens and bragging to your mates that you had sex with a model. Unless they have evidence they will continue to disbelieve you.

Yes they have. Most people will have been scammed in one form or another. It's a repeating theme.

nobody likes haters. I don't hate you (unless you are a scammer!). I am sure Tar doesn't hate you he is just pointing out discrepancies in your posts.

The problem you have here is this is an anonymous public internet forum. According to the rules Tar has every right to post and question what anyone says and so does everyone else.

You are missing out the obvious quick easy choice that is open to you. That is post up your fills from this mornings trading session and then you prove Tar completely wrong and silence him for good.

Tar isnt saying that scalping doesnt work. Tar has been a member here for years and everyone knows he day trades. If you proved him wrong then he may apologise.

Hi SCM

I dont want Tar to aplogise

i dont mind him staying on the site and commenting etc

i will just carry on doing my calls - and then let other guys join in with Tar when I make really bad ones

Trouble is - as you all know - I dont make really bad calls - and any I get wrong - I am out - under 5 pips loss - that if i am not out already with a 1 or 2 pip profit

I have absolutely nothing to prove

I am not selling anything - and so dont mind the thread being trashed by other traders - really it does not worry me - because in between - others will make their own comments and then - they lose out

I just dont lose out - either way ;-)

So i am carrying on - and dont care one bit if every member of T2W thinks I am the worse scalper or intraday trader in the whole world

Am i bothered

NO

So back to trading for now

Regards

F

Tease area 6715 down to 6700

Need a clean break above 16 - other wise under 09 and 07 scalp sells again

Now this is a brilliant example for Tar

Price went to 09

Did I scalp sell - no

Why - because no follow through and I needed 07 to convince me it could break through if it touched 09

So above last high - 15 and then 16 - was still in scalp buy to carry on up to the time window at 1 21 am - ie just before any news etc

Then if we dont go above 21 - i take all profit off

If we go above 21 - I take profit of at 25 -31

Remember 31 - lol

Whatever - need to be out scalp buys before 1 30 pm

Now this is a brilliant example for Tar

Price went to 09

Did I scalp sell - no

Why - because no follow through and I needed 07 to convince me it could break through if it touched 09

So above last high - 15 and then 16 - was still in scalp buy to carry on up to the time window at 1 21 am - ie just before any news etc

Then if we dont go above 21 - i take all profit off

If we go above 21 - I take profit of at 25 -31

Remember 31 - lol

Whatever - need to be out scalp buys before 1 30 pm

I didnt think you will sell at 09 , however you said you need a clear break from 16 to go long , but now you say you are long , anyway lets say long 16 for u , its down now and stopped you out ....

Thats funny -

At 1 ,21 pm - price was at 6723 - - so no 25 -31 - so I exit at 21 and then under 19 is a scalp sell again

Am I in a scalp sell - NO

too close too news for comfort

I didnt think you will sell at 09 , however you said you need a clear break from 16 to go long , but now you say you are long , anyway lets say long 16 for u , its down now and stopped you out ....

Already scalp long before MM's buy - so at 21 - 7 pips profit

Already scalp long before MM's buy - so at 21 - 7 pips profit

Thats what they call after the event calls not live calls . And no , you said need a clear break above 16 , so you long 16 at best out 21 ok 5 pips profit max .

At news

EU is a buy over 3797 - if you are not scalp selling down from 14

Will wait another 7 mins really with the news not having much impact atm

Status
Not open for further replies.