Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tar

Attached the GU chart I have been working off this morning

I know it micky mouse one and worth a good laugh - BUT - ist blooming good and works for me

Look at main horizontal line at 6731

Above scalp buy land

Below scalp sell land

How you scalp and manage it - that up to you and how good a scalper you are

You said yourself you are not a scalper

If you want to become one - within 6 -12 months - i could make you really good

If you dont want to - no problem

I follow my chart and blog as an "aide memoire" to make my focused and think of reference points

I do not sell any alert service etc - but dont mind helping other like minded traders who want to improve

It does not happen overnight - etc I am not into simple trading systems - I need great returns with low risk and high RR's

To achieve that I trade like water flows

I am totally flexible with no real bias

I go with time flows etc etc - but also on PA and S % R's and so many other clues

If I have confused you - sorry

If i have mislead you or anyone else - sorry

If I have helped others to gain - good they must be understanding my methods more

Please if i can - i will

Anything I type - can easily change in 2 or 10 mins

Thats why you have to refresh every 30 seconds in busy periods etc to see all comments

With regards to GU - saclp buy above 98 and take profit as you can and if we get over 12 - well done+

Mate thanks , but i didnt take any trade here , its your own levels and your own words .
OK so far you lost -50 pips in cable based purely on your entry levels and 17 pips max profit for the last nice sell in cable you down mate -33 pips from 9 am in GBP .

Last edited:
With regards to GU - saclp buy above 98 and take profit as you can and if we get over 12 - well done+

When you posted this , price was at 04 so didnt count for although it may turn into a loss for you as well ....

Last edited:
When you posted this , price was at 04 so didnt count for although it may turn into a loss for you as well ....

OK if you taken long here it could be a small profit for you or a -5 another loss for u , but i ignore cuz your levels was late mate ....

Last edited:
Mate thanks , but i didnt take any trade here its your own levels and your own words . OK so far -50 pips in cable based purely on your entry levels and 17 pips max profit for the last nice sell in cable you down mate -33 pips from 9 am in GBP .

Sorry you are down now 33 pips of my thread comments

So really in scalping terms - 1 win 17 pips and then 10 losses at 5 pips - making you 33 pips

OK since 7 am this morning on GU - currently - in total of all buys and sells up - gains and losses up at 87 pips - but some of those are double counted on "free trades"

I know you might think - well how

Let MM explain as I have had enough on a non believer - non scalper trader who as decided to try an nit pick on a method he admits he does not know about ??

If i am wrong and you want to understand more on hows its done

I apologise

Only you know whether you want to learn it or not

Regards

F

Sorry you are down now 33 pips of my thread comments

So really in scalping terms - 1 win 17 pips and then 10 losses at 5 pips - making you 33 pips

OK since 7 am this morning on GU - currently - in total of all buys and sells up - gains and losses up at 87 pips - but some of those are double counted on "free trades"

I know you might think - well how

Let MM explain as I have had enough on a non believer - non scalper trader who as decided to try an nit pick on a method he admits he does not know about ??

If i am wrong and you want to understand more on hows its done

I apologise

Only you know whether you want to learn it or not

Regards

F

I didnt take any trade didnt scalp just looking at your own levels ,so you are down -33 pips in Cable so far from 9 am ...

Last edited:
You long FXM at 98 where you exit ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.