Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EJ as remained a scalp buy above its low at 140 25 - now at 140 50 - so lock some profit in - or take all off if concerned about any news effect

Comment from over two and half hrs ago

If you did leave any on - EJ now at 140 72 - so a nice rise from the 25 low

Above 140 55 still in a session bullish mode

Last edited:
Reactions: fx_
The EJ as been the classic example of a trade that you could take with a 5 pip stop - in a time window - make 15 - 20 pips on a scalp - so a RR of 3 or 4 - then ........... -

With a free trade - leave on with stop in profit by say 2- 5 pips and then make 40+ pips which really would be a RR of 7+ on the 30% stake part

They do happen - not every session - but maybe out of every 10 free trades - 2-3 will give you very nice rewards - with really no worry or risk ;-))

AU - did bounce up from the big round number area - ie 9000 - presently resting after a 27 high so far - above 18 scalp bullish still - under 16 hold scalp sells with supports at 10 -12 area

Midday - just noticed the thread as now 100k reads in less than 4 months - not bad really - I know every day might be 10 -20 pages of comments - but there is some good stuff along with extra tips etc in there and also its been noticeable how Major Magnum as improved his intraday trading in this last 2 months

He is away this week - but should be back for next week - I think

Anyway thanks guys and I hope it's been helpful to many of you(y)

It helps me - I check my comments from hrs ago to see levels and previous thoughts - and then I know when I am in the zone with my trades - or have it wrong

Regards

F

Hi guys

Been away from desk twice now in last 90 mins - but back now for an hr or so

I am glad my answer helped you Pete and FX you were right on GU - totally turned back up to 6700 area and so far 6709

Need under 94 and 89 to hold on any scalp sells you take with more supports at 80 -82 area

GU - 80 -82 area trying to hold - scalp buy but needs 95 and 98 to hold on for longer

GU - not making prices needed to carry on holding scalp buy above 80 - under 86 scalp sell but now needs really 77 and 75 to hold in on under 80

There we are... should buy me a coffee with my lunch.

Closed half for quick scalp, hoping the other half might go a little further. A minute later closed the rest when it didn't. Immediately I closed, cable jumped a further 4 pips lol.

Attachments

• tue18a.jpg
    tue18a.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 91
There we are... should buy me a coffee with my lunch.

Closed half for quick scalp, hoping the other half might go a little further. A minute later closed the rest when it didn't. Immediately I closed, cable jumped a further 4 pips lol.

Its always sod law - the market really made me look a fool many time early on this morning - taking profits - only to see more pips available - still that's trading and I know the market will always be able to teach me a lesson - when ever it wants -:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.