Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my morning so far

Only 1 scalp loss of 3 pips - but I am coming out of trades too early - with just a few pips instead of holding more

Typical live example is EJ - came out scalp sell under 66 with just 5 pips and now its dropped 15

I think I need a cup of tea and a bacon sarnie ;-)

Will see if anything lines up for end of hr time window - and then might take a 10 min break

Under 6717 and 19 - GU still in a scalp sell - but need under 6705 to test previous low of yesterday

Last edited:
GU - taken 30% off at 97 after 95 low - 6702 and 05 are scalp buys

Under 91 and 86 more scalp sells - but having a break for 10 mins to half hr - as not in the zone atm

[COLOR="Red" said:
Forexmospherian;2283256]Yes GU under 23 was a great scalp sell - but - yes you have guessed lol - i was not in it [/COLOR];-(((

bloody hell I dont beleive it the bacon sarnie juggler missed gu trade :devilish::cheesy:

Last edited:
Morning bp

Trying an egg this morning as well - so hope that extra protein in the egg and bacon sarnie gets me back in the zone - hehe

EU and Swissy just in small ranges and bouncing - some EU news at 9 00 am - so that might be used

EA / EJ /AU / GU - all nice moves - got my direction right on them - but made a right c*ock up of catching those pips - still this lovely egg and bacon sarnie will sort me out now and take my mind off missing out on an extra 30+ pips - ( sob sob)

Had to take 30% off EA scalp sell at 87 - as the bounce is too strong - still think under 98 it will fall again - but with volatility like this - you have to be careful

GU - 6683 low for now and EJ - 140 -25 - might be looking at taking scalp buys in this time window - although will be aware of EU news - which is not a red one

AU - dropped again with another daily low to 9011 - although the EA is the beast here rising up to a new daily high at 5220 - above 5193 - still another scalp buy on any pullbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.