Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
well no im not. its skiing which i dont want to do. for me its just bad r/r.sorry to sound selfish but i just want to stay and trade, as my trading is going backward at the moment and i dont know why. its really getting me down and a week away is going to be feccin miserable in that context.i wanted to get into zone today, as a way to ameliorate that but i cant. i feel im panicking about the whole enchilada and the result is im thrown into confusion where i cant see dick

well no im not. its skiing which i dont want to do. for me its just bad r/r.sorry to sound selfish but i just want to stay and trade, as my trading is going backward at the moment and i dont know why. its really getting me down and a week away is going to be feccin miserable in that context.i wanted to get into zone today, as a way to ameliorate that but i cant. i feel im panicking about the whole enchilada and the result is im thrown into confusion where i cant see dick

The relaxation and fun will do you good - although don't do a Shumi

You really need to chill - your trading is light years ahead of 2 months ago and evn last week you had a cracking week

I think its this black and white scenario - you see

Ie - you are either great and brilliant - or trading crap lol

But you ate not doing that - you are just setting your standard to high - and expecting perfection under 1000 scalp trades

Instead just remember every 100 trades you will just get better - as long as your mind does not keep letting losses get in the way

That EU trade as gone to sleep so far

Its still in a BT tease - but still think it will try over 3700 again - but hope it does not test 90 first

Status
Not open for further replies.