Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in last 10 mins - and out of 3 free trades left on - EJ taken out with a small profit - whereas the GU and AU - locked in 25 pips in total on both of those - AU as been really nice ;-)

Ok missed Hr change - will look now for next 30 min time window

Chooseyourusername just pulled off a crafty post - I replied by via post 1115 - very nicely and thank him for his comments etc etc - but did not use his post in my reply ;-)

So now he's pulled his post and I have said apologies to Pboyles etc etc - and all and sundry must be thinking - what is this guy on about.

A real clever ploy - still no problem - I just wish he would post some trades and talk forex etc etc - and then like all - very welcome on my thread

Regards

F

AU is a scalp sell under 37 - dilemma as still have 30% free trade in as a buy with stop in profit now at 32.

EU peaking at 52/3 - needs a break over 56 to scalp buy further - not in EU as been playing today on GU / AU and EJ

Out all of free trade scalp buy on GU at 6081. 82 was a scalp sell price - but have not taken in but my stop in profit was only approx 10 pips lower - so decided to have the pips and then use 1 if I need to scalp buy again - but on higher stake ;-))

Still in AU free trade - but reviewing now

EU - 38 to 44 critical PA - would need over 54 and 56 to scalp buy and under these critical levels - could be another scalp sell down to 30 then 20 -25 supports

EJ - Midday UK time 133.87 - 92 critical area - whilst above these 2 prices - should try up and be scalp buy trades.

Under these 2 prices - scalp sell and hold under 133.79

EU now breached previous high and is trying over 56 - In scalp buys here - and would only hold over 60 and 63 - otherwise will just take what i can screw out of the broker ;-)

We all know - as soon as you take profit at 58 - and your out - more than likely it will try higher - thats trading - psychologically brilliant stuff that only manipulation on an advanced scale can pull off - still I love it ;-)

I am out at 3458 now - not even 10% stake left on

Whilst we wait for it now to flash up - and then tease again - explain MM more.

A great example of my types of trades is say an entry at 6 lots ( just under £45 per pip).

Always on stops between 3 and 7 pips - average 5 pips - but not in stone - always my option to cancel trade at any level - but can have hard stop over say 20 -25 pips if you worry about spikes .

Always manage first part - on click in and out then - once up ideally over 7 pips - but can be anything from 5 pips to 20 pips depending on PA and volatility etc etc - I will take off approx 70%

It is not exactly 70% - its taking 4 lots off for profit on a 6 lots order

Then I am left with 2 lots on just under £14 per pip and will try and lock that in a few pips profit ideally above 2 pips and up to 10 pips.

Even if my 2 lots gets stopped out at 2 pips in profit - I have another 40 dollars along with the main trade that may be worth $280 to $600+ .

By doing this if the 30% free trade stake works - ( less than 40% do) then an extra 40 - 60+ pip can make me more than my original 70% stake

So what ever happens a win win scenario and an ideal way of keeping your trades in profits and not having to manage losses.

I don't suggest 50% off - for me between 65% and 80% is the best route

Regards

F

EU - low now 56 and 58 another scalp buy - but nor rushing in as still in tease mode - whilst players work out were all the money is - to take ;-)

We need under 56 and 54 to scalp sell so above still might have a pop up over 61 nad 64

EU - 62 to 49 - say 13 pips - is the tease zone - if I was a manipulator would go under 49 to get more bears in for a few pips - then back up to over 62.

It could be played the other way as well ie up to 64 - get bulls in then back under 49

And if the players re really short of money - then do both and send all traders crazy -;-)))

Meanwhile lunch time - but having a late one today after 1.40pm - so still here to them

Last edited:
AU - we need over 9332 + to get into scalp buys again and under 9322 for more scalp sells

GU - scalp buys need over 6078 and then 83 and under 6064 more scalp sells

EU - well nearly an hour of teasing - and must be more money to be made of short stops for now - ;-)

Price made 66 above 58 still a scalp buy and under 55 scalp sells

OK - EU scalping wise -

66 was top for now - then down to 58 and then try up again to 64 - LH - first sign of a scalp sell

Then under 58 - second clue of scalp sell - LL - so under 58 became scalp sells with 55 confirming
and then 50 is a support area

Only hold scalp on under say 48 - otherwise take what you can get ;-)

EU - still in the tease range - ie not gone under 49.

You can either scalp it for 2-5 pips either way whilst it plays - or wait for proper moves - back over high of 66 or first time under 49 and more scalp sells

Off out in 10 mins - so no more trades until next hr and in US session

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.