Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - supports at 134 .44 to 50 price area. Need over 135 .00 to look at holding any scalp buys on for higher and back under 134.40 would be holding scalp sells for lower

For now in last 30 mins period before the London Open - the EU PA is jumpy so will ignore and only look every 10 mins or so - GU is smooth and topping 6086 -90 area in scalp buy = over 91 and 94 more scalp buys and would need to see a fall in 6083 to look at scalp sells

Well got to 90 - and I pulled all at 88 and now if we go under 83 - need to go to scalp sell

Lets see if we get a pullback before going into scalp sell

Under 88 - I will scalp sell again on GU - but tries over 91 will lead me to another scalp buy and would hold over 94

Under 88 - OK to hold rest of scalp sell 30% stake on - but we now need under 80 for a further fall.

Back over 91 - scalp buys and Open in 4 mins

We have now the EU falling - but GU still trying a new high - out 30% scalp sell stake for minus 2 - but got plus 5 on 70% part - so trade still a winner

It will probably still try and fall here - but manipulated to take traders like me out ;-)

EU testing bottom of support area at 3447 - looks like it wants to fall more - -but could be false set up - so not just jumping in atm

Scalping like mad on GU - as the price structure allows it - back under 88 scalp sell again - but not in to 34872 - need under 80 to hold it on

My spread on the ECN broker is 0.1 pip atm - so thats good - would be great if it stayed like that - but still have a commission to pay on transactions - so probably still under 0.6 of apip in total

EJ - PA nice as well and in a scalp buy mode - but not in pair atm - over 95 would be another high and 135.00 the big number would be another R area. Would like to see if I can get a scalp buy over 70. under 67 lost momentum and would be looking at scalp sells

AU also been a nice scalp sell - not like EU's awful small spikes and might have been better than GU. With it being still early am - and with me being late to desk - still not in zone - need another coffee I reckon as missing too much

Yes - certainly not in any zone ;-(( took all GU off too early - thought it would bounce 74-76 - instead fell so far to 71 - so 6 pips and at 30% stake approx ton lost there - silly me

EJ - PA nice as well and in a scalp buy mode - but not in pair atm - over 95 would be another high and 135.00 the big number would be another R area. Would like to see if I can get a scalp buy over 70. under 67 lost momentum and would be looking at scalp sells

Yes got in that scalp buy and now testing 135.00 - only in at 30% stake now as 70% just taken off

AU - would like to see at this next hr time window - I can take a scalp buy on AU from 9315 - 20 area

Will watch to see if supports can hold as under 9307 - it might keep falling to 9300 and then below

EJ - if we dont make over 135.02 in next 30 mins - will take off 30% free trade - that as stop in profit at 86.

GU - broken under previous support and down at 6060 and still looks as though it want lower - alos now in time window with hr change in 8 mins - shame not in it with any left on - but will look for a scalp buy next hr

Status
Not open for further replies.