Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the boring time now - ie pre US session and main news not until 3 and half hrs away

Having a long lunch out today and then popping to visit a friend in Hospital

Might be back around 1 pm ish - otherwise will be later on

GL - all

Been a good morning for me - already taken 14 trades that' well above normal for first half of day - but when they are there - worth having ;-))

See you later guys

So to be more clear - I don't know your trade duration etc... but seems to me that Ldn desks are targeting the big offers in cable at 1.6450. Thus I'm not too keen to sell cable here. Of course, I don't have a monopoly on the future, just looking at probabilities etc... ;)

Well cable's now taken out those previously mentioned offers... wish I'd caught more of the move (it shook me out half way up). Total so far today about +$500.

Attachments

• tue03.jpg
    tue03.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 67
Well cable's now taken out those previously mentioned offers... wish I'd caught more of the move (it shook me out half way up). Total so far today about +$500.

well done DJ are you stalking G/U again for possible long around 6453/4 area ?

Last edited:
well done DJ are you stalking G/U again for possible long around 6453/4 area ?

Thx. I wish I had been - I'd literally walked away from the desk to deal with a few calls (thinking cable would consolidate here) and missed all of this latter move. Show's how clever I am lol.

GU - 21 is a scalp buy - but its in the BT tease zone until over 29 and 33

Hi Guys - only in for about 20 mins - then out again for a couple of hrs this afternoon

GU - yes had 30% free trade on - and - it worked - amazing lol

Moved stop up to 6445 as I am hoping any scalp sells stay above 50 -55 - even though 6470 looks like an interim top atm

Will have a quick review on other pairs now

Are we having a "phantom" news release atm - as EU just dropped approx 15 pips and bounced on my charts - along with a few other pairs - whilst dollars bounced up ?

EA and EJ both still bullish and AU fell just under 9000 now

Looks to jumpy atm to try and predict much atm - so sorry not much use now and off out in 10 minutes

Main news at 3 00pm - don't think I will be back in time

Have a good US session - and take care - plus 2 is far better than minus 10 ;-)))

Status
Not open for further replies.