Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU now at end of time window

Above 42 and 46 - more scalp buys

Under 37 and 33 scalp sells - in between - just wait or sit on hands ;-)

Here for London Open in approx 13 mins this morning

A lot of indecision just now atm - so this could be a set up for the 8 00 am time window

Be careful in case first new moves are false

EU - now under 2 scalp sell points and might try down to 26 -30 area before a bounce

Above 38 - 42 and 46 then more scalp buys

EU - not breached below 33 the second scalp sell point - and now trying to hold and turn

Still not certain here - but know back over 42 would be scalp buy land again

The Eu caught me out for minus 2 pips then - should have waited a bit longer for second scalp sell - but at least caught 4 pips back on scalp buy

EU - i have 44/5 as high 43 as LH - but although saying another scalp sell - we know we need under 33 and 30 - as really still in just the tease mode - awaiting the LO

3 mins to 8 am - just wait really now

EU - not getting sucked in - but know above 42 and 46 would scalp buy more and under 33 and 30 look more at scalp sells - as that would show its topping for now

Pure scalpers will be scalp selling the EU under 42 - which is fine - but interim supports at 33 - 30 and 25 -27 price area - any one could be used as a bounce pad - to try and take price above 42 and 46

Yes - as I though - EU still trying up and now at 46. 34 is the scalp buy cut off and above 40 - still in a scalp buy move

Swissy down to 8965 and under 76 - still looks scalp bearish for sells atm

AU and EA pullbacks did not last long - and where both weak

Last edited:
Slow news day... not my favourite conditions. Managed to make some pips on cable, but EU faked me a bit on the French Ind Prod figure, so didn't get much there. Thinking another coffee is in order... currently just shy of +$200 on the P&L.

Last edited:
Slow news day... not my favourite conditions. Managed to make some pips on cable, but EU faked me a bit on the French Ind Prod figure, so didn't get much there. Thinking another coffee is in order... currently just shy of +$200 on the P&L.

Morning DJ

Yes agree with you slow - and not any major news to come today

trying to find a nice pair atm - but still no luck atm - so will just wait and have a cup of tea

Have a good week - I am sure though you will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.